[MOD EXT] Empyrion Scripting - Scripts

Discussion in 'The Hangar Bay' started by Ephoie, Mar 22, 2020.

1. rchamp26

rchamp26 Ensign

I ported the scripts from the vega-ai to jrandalls mcrn 258. All worked well in creative. I spawned it into a new SP game to test and they all work well, but for only a short time. After a while I get what seems to be an fps drop/lag delay tick, though fps stays around 70fps. And when I go to look at the screens I see that the time onboard ticker stops updating. I stop seeing the seconds increment. I have to exit the game and reload.

Same thing happens every game load, which is a shame because these scripts drastically help in a sp playthrough keeping sanity.

I check the console logs from time to time and don't see any errors. I guess perhaps the game choking on all the scripts?

2. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

Unfortunately, the API of the game does not work well in SP - so it is better to set up a dedicated server locally or play on one that has the ScriptingMod active.

3. rchamp26

rchamp26 Ensign

Bummer, ok. I'll look into setting up a dedicated server. Fantastic work Astic. I have so much fun with this mod

Tyrion likes this.
  4. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

Tyrion and me777 like this.
  5. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

@LowFly
    https://github.com/GitHub-TC/EmpyrionScripting#readme

Lokale Variablen:
    • {{set key data}}
      • Die Daten (data) hinterlegen so dass sie per @root.Data.(key) jederzeit wieder abgerufen werden können

Globale Variablen:
    1. {{setcache key data}}
    • Die Daten (data) hinterlegen so dass sie per @root.CacheData.(key) jederzeit wieder abgerufen werden können.
    • Diese werden für die Entität gespeichert und stehen beim nächsten Scriptaufruf wieder zur Verfügung können jedoch durch Playfieldwechel oder ähnliches verworfen werden.