[mod] My mods (ASTIC) compatible with the v1.11

Discussion in 'The Hangar Bay' started by ASTIC, May 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

- Vermutlich hatte die Datei in der Zwischenzeit eine falsche Syntax so das sie nicht eingelesen werden konnte und ggf überschrieben wurde
    - \vb ist natürlich nicht betroffen da der selbe Spieler ja sein VB immer wieder öffnen darf

--> Komisch ist das, das "Abmelden" des BackPacks, bei dir im Serverbetrieb nicht funktioniert ich das aber bei mir nicht nachstellen kann ?!?!
    Da steht, wenn es offen ist der Benutzer und seine SteamID in der JSON und nach dem Schließen sind sie auf "null" gesetzt.

2. ...M-o-H...

...M-o-H... Lieutenant

js richtig, bei mir bleibt der benutzer und seine steamid in der JSON stehen wenn er das backpack schließt.
    ich probiere es mal weiter.

3. Zousug

Zousug Ensign

Hello,

I know this has not been posted in since May last year but was wondering how many of these are still working for current version of the game?
    I am trying to get the Backpack Expender mod installed (then going to use the Inventory sort) but the file I download only has 2 files in it..

When I install it in the servers main content/mods folder and go into game and run a command under the faction chat it causes the server to crash and I have to reboot it before anyone can join again.. No Config file gets generated either.

If these still work can someone help please?

Much appreciated thanks.

4. Blackmadman

Blackmadman Ensign

Hallo,
    kann es sein das der xChange-Mod nicht mehr geht?
    Er tauscht das Erz nicht aus und wenn man den Backpack-Mod gleichzeitig zu laufen hat, sind dort die Items die man eintauschen wollte, nach dem Versuch noch einmal vorhanden. Beste möglichkeit Erze zu verdoppeln ;).
    Gibt es da eine Lösung?

Ergänzung: Was im vb liegt, ist da dauerhaft vorhanden, man kann es bei jedem öffnen rausnehmen da es wieder auftaucht.
    Schade, hätte beide Mods gerne verwendet.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  5. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

1. Der XChangeMod muss auf die neuen IDs angepasst werden dies kannst du selber in der Datei "XChangeItems.json" im Savegame vornehmen oder die hier angehängte verwenden
    2. Den Fehler kann ich bei meinem Testserver nicht nachvollziehen - hier schau einfach mal im "Dedicated...log" nach ob sich hier was auffälliges findet

Attached Files:

Blackmadman likes this.
  6. Mofa

Mofa Guest

Moin Astic
    kann es sein das der backpack extender immoment nicht richtig läuft?
    habe festgestellt wenn man items in das backpack packt und dann wieder rausholt das er dann in der config nicht wieder zurücksetzt auf 0.
    heisst man kann immer wieder die items rausholen.
    gruss Mofa

7. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

Mit der (aktuellen) Version die auch in der ZIP Datei hier am Anfang ist habe ich das Phänomen bei mir nicht nachstellen können.

8. Mofa

Mofa Guest

also hab den aktuellen modloader genommen und den backpackextender. ich kann dir gerne ein video nachher machen wenn ich daheim bin gruss

9. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

Hast du die ZIP von hier aus dem Forumkanal https://empyriononline.com/attachments/modloader-zip.87118/ mit der habe ich das ausprobiert - aber wen du das mitt der gemacht hast währen die Logfiles auch eine Hilfe neben einem Video (doch das glaube ich dir auch so ;-) )

10. GGF_Morpheus

GGF_Morpheus Ensign

Das gleiche Problem habe ich auch. Lg

11. GGF_Morpheus

GGF_Morpheus Ensign

Woran kann das liegen das im ewa die Strukturen nicht angezeigt werden?

12. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

Kann ich bei mir lokal auf dem Server nicht nachstellen ?!?

PS: Ich habe für das Öffnen einen "cooldown" von 60sec eingestellt

13. GGF_Morpheus

GGF_Morpheus Ensign

Ok Teste ich mal.

und warum die Strukturen nicht angezeigt werden weist du vlt. auch ein Rat?

14. Hawkie

Hawkie Commander

Can not get the recycle or deconstruct to work. The screenshot is from a pure vanilla server, fresh out of the box, and with only scriptingmod installed. Using the demo from workshop and 2 spawned entries named as they should.

scriptingfeil.jpg

Any ideas? Tried it on 3 different servers, all fresh.

15. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

You have to set the name of the core to 'Core-Recycle-nnn' or destruct. Not the structure.

16. Hawkie

Hawkie Commander

Thanks, it was a bit unclear in the instructions. :)

17. [TOG] Xukisy

[TOG] Xukisy Ensign

Hi @ASTIC

I managed to get BackPack Extended to work on my server. I can open and save backpacks but when I put in an item I get a warning which pops up really quickly on top of the screen but there is so much text it's unreadable. I managed to grab a screenshot but I've been unable to read it by zooming in. I'm using Reforged Eden 1.6 scenario. Here is the screenshot of the warning message.

[ATTACH = full] 91767 [/ ATTACH]

Is this something to worry about?

I tried to find BackPackExtended logs but I haven't been able to find any in the event the text gets saved there.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
  18. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

Yes, this points to errors - in the current version of the BackpackExtender I have written the messages also in the log so that one can read and determine them more simply - please try this with the new version (ModLoader.zip or EmpyrionBackpackExtender.zip are both updated)

[TOG] Xukisy likes this.
  19. [TOG] Xukisy

[TOG] Xukisy Ensign

[QUOTE = "ASTIC, post: 443467, member: 16593"] Yes, these points to errors - in the current version of the BackpackExtender I have written the messages also in the log so that one can read and determine them more simply - please try this with the new version (ModLoader.zip or EmpyrionBackpackExtender.zip are both updated) [/ QUOTE]

Just tried todays ModLoader.zip, removed existing directory and replaced with ModLoad directory from the zip. Can see the BackPackExtender mod is loaded in EWA but no response from any / vb commands. Same occurred from previous files.

I downloaded and built the mod .ddl using the files from https://github.com/GitHub-TC/EmpyrionBackpackExtender . The / vb help commands pops up a window but the / vb # commands do not spawn anything. To get it working before I build it from source.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
  20. [TOG] Xukisy

[TOG] Xukisy Ensign

I compiled again and this time the "/ vb 1" command is working. Where do I find the error log?

P.S. It all appears to work with all the errors. Managed to transfer items by transferring the users personal .json file from 1 server to the other.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021