[Mod] EmpyrionSpotGuard v2.6.1

Discussion in 'Empyrion API' started by Exacute, Apr 26, 2018.

1. demolish50

demolish50 Commander

I don't see that setting in the config.yaml?

2. Exacute

Exacute Rear Admiral

Well, technically it's

OutputAllToLog: True

3. demolish50

demolish50 Commander

OK, I'm guessing since I can't reload the config I'll need to restart the server? It's full ATM so I'll have to wait if so.

4. Exacute

Exacute Rear Admiral

v1.25 is released. Some end-users were getting confused by what the actual limits are.
    *Changed langstrings KickSpotsfilledVIP, KickSpotsfilledNormal, KickAllSlotsFilled, to include data on how many spots are open for their tier, and how many of these are currently 'graceperiod'-locked, and when the next of these will open up.
    Please provide feedback if this works as intended. I was unable to test it.

5. Exacute

Exacute Rear Admiral

v1.26 released;
    *Slightly tweaked the AFKKicker code, to be even more lenient with not kicking user the first iteration (Should completely prevent being kicked in the first period the timer is running, to give the player a 'join-breather'). Added debug output for each AFKcheck aswell. If you have been experiencing 'premature AFKKick's, please turn on debug, and send me the logfile, if you are still experiencing it, after this update!

SilvRav likes this.
  6. Exacute

Exacute Rear Admiral

v1.265 released;
    *Minor! bugfix: If you havn't added the new config.yaml flags since 1.0, some bugs would occur.
    You should *REALLY* add them to your config file, if you havn't, but this version makes it handle those missing flags.

If you are using an up-to-date config.yaml, this update can be skipped.

7. Exacute

Exacute Rear Admiral

v1.27 released;
    *Changed langstring KickAllSlotsFilled, to chisel out in stone how many of these are reserved slots..

Some end-users claimed it was buggy, so for those, they now get even more precise feedback ..

8. Exacute

Exacute Rear Admiral

v1.3 Released;
    *Fixed wrong loca string for : ".vip" and Error message for user already on security list.
    *Added new config flag, "ServerWebAddress". It is added to be easily referred with {ServerWebAddress} (By default, this will resolve to 'Server Address Not Specified'). It is by default used in config setting 'VIPInfo'.
    *Tweaked behaviour: When loading a localization string, it will now resolve all {} references, that it can. You should try to use non-user-specific flags, as it will not always resolve to an user, if you edit the localization.csv file yourself.
    *Added basic logic engine .. Supports basic logic: format {<>:<>:<>:<>:<>} <>1: first param <>2: second param <>3: What to compare first and second param with? (= or => or =< or < or > or !=) <>4: What happens if <1> logic<3> <2> is true <>5: What happens if <1> logic<3> <2> is false For instance {{0}:2:=:{0} was 2!:{0} was not 2} If {0} resolves to 2 (2==2), it will tell you it was 2, otherwise that is wasnt You may additionally use | is <>1 and <>2 For instance {{0}:1|2:=:var was 1 or 2:"var was not 1 or 2 :<"}
    *Added EXPERIMENTAL! FillVIPBeforeNormal tag. If set to true, will fill VIP's into the VIP slots, before into the normal slots. Not recommended, but requested. KEEP AN EYE OUT IF USING THIS!
    *Added ghosts (graceperiod reservations) to the API output for online players. No additional params needed.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  9. Exacute

Exacute Rear Admiral

10. Exacute

Exacute Rear Admiral

A change, that I forgot to document in the original changelog:
    SpotGuard now have a 'help' command..
    This command shows the user how everything is configured, to minimize confusion about what should happen when.
    If you for whatever reason wants to change what it says, it is located in the Localization file, as the key 'HelpMessage'.

Ofcourse, for the user to actually benefit from this, you should let them know, that they can do it! :)
    !<namespace> help
    is the command to display something along the lines of
    [​IMG]

11. Exacute

Exacute Rear Admiral

v1.31 Released
    *Fixed API to actually be port-forwardable, rather than only locally. (Also both IP+localhost+127.0.0.1 should work locally)

Only really relevant if you plan on using the API :)
    Thanks to @Taelyn for finding this gem~

Taelyn likes this.
  12. Exacute

Exacute Rear Admiral

13. Exacute

Exacute Rear Admiral

v1.33 Released
    "The language update"
    Added two languages, thanks to @Taelyn and @Androggels (Dutch and Danish)
    If you'd like to contribute, please drop me a message! :)
    Users can now set their preferred language by !lang <> (see main post for more on this.. use it without param to list availible languages). This setting affects SG and CC (And whoever else might be using SG's files)
    This is the best approach I could think of, untill the API allows for reading the players language automatically.
    The lang setting will OVERRIDE that of the games, even when this becomes availible, to allow the user to pick whatever (s)he likes

*Added new config tag 'EnableShorthandLang'. Default is 'true'.
    *Added new config tag 'DefaultLanguage'. Default is 'English'.
    *Added new tag to specfile, 'Language'. Default is 'NA' (Pick 'DefaultLanguage' over this, ie. none set for user). This is used to set the used language by the user, and will override any game-setting (whenever that will become possible).
    *Added new command '!lang'. If used without parameters, will list availible languages. If used with, will set the 'Language' for specfile to this, and use it for CC and SG localization.
    *Added new lang entry 'AvailibleLanguages', 'LanguagesSet', 'LanguagesNotFound'.
    Note limitiation with the language tag: SpotGuard MUST contain the language in the Localization.csv as a key, in order to be valid.
    *Added translation for 'Dutch', thanks to Taelyn!
    *Added translation for 'Danish', thanks to Androggles!

Taelyn likes this.
  14. vannie

vannie Ensign

Hi all
    Can someone get a question answer here about commandcrate_A8?

Because it seems I have posted in the wrong place already.

15. Exacute

Exacute Rear Admiral

16. Exacute

Exacute Rear Admiral

v1.35 released
    *Updated to be a10 compatible
    *Fixed issue with SG/CC bridge making a corrupted internal server-log

Mostly just a maintenance patch, that also fixes an issue if you are using the built-in http-API between SG & CC
    Please continue using 'A8' if you are NOT using A10+

Taelyn likes this.
  17. remeey

remeey Commander

Silly question is there a way to turn off all commands but vb I dont need all the other stuff but this seems to be the only working vb atm

18. Exacute

Exacute Rear Admiral

You should've prob. posted in the CC thread ;)
    But yes, you can disable any script, or even folder, by putting a # infront
    So if you disable all but that file, that is the only one that will function

Ephoie likes this.
  19. Kreliz

Kreliz Ensign

Is it still possible to obtain the files for this or is it no longer developed?

Ephoie likes this.
  20. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Exa left. I got his source and kept it up to date and fixed bugs.

If you previous bought it from Exa then i can give you the updated version
    If you didnt then no sorry..

Ephoie likes this.