CV Modified CV shows Forbidden Block in SP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thor'sHammer, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Thor'sHammer

Thor'sHammer Commander

Hi all!
    Playing PvE. In a previous game I built the excellent Kriel-Accipter CV by jrandall (that guy ROCKS!).

I made a few changes to fit my playing style and saved it as ' Kriel-Accipter EDIT '.

Now I'm playing another game and wanted to build it, but the Factory lists it as having a Forbidden Block.

WHATTT???

It worked before ... LOL. I can spawn the original, but I did a bunch of work on it (mainly updating blocks to Combat Steel and adding a Tool Turret, forget what else)

IDK how to upload it for one of you Genius' to inspect it, I can't Publish it as it's got a forbidden ...
    Catch 22.

It is not, nor have I ever played, from Reforged, so it's not that. Only difference I'm aware of is this game has Mass/ Vol turned on and last one not.

I probably have the a Save from the last game, so I could go back to if you need more info, or have an idea that needs that.

Halp! :rolleyes:
    Thx All!

2. Use console command
    prefabinfo 'Kriel-Accipter EDIT'

Make sure you put the single quotes around the name of the blueprint, and make sure you have capitalization of the name exactly the same as the blueprint.

Most likely culprits are plants in grow plots or you used a device that is meant for a POI only.

bluemax151, Spoon and Thor'sHammer like this.
  3. Thor'sHammer

Thor'sHammer Commander

Ah HA! Yes, I do have plants. I'll pull 'em out by the roots and re-save. Thx, off to try it.

THAT WAS IT!! Thanks for the quick reply and spot on advice.

BTW- what does the prefabinfo command do, make a list of blocks?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
    krazzykid2006 likes this.
  4. It shows you a list in the console of all the forbidden blocks and devices used in that blueprint.

It has other uses as well but that's the main one.

Thor'sHammer likes this.
  5. Thor'sHammer

Thor'sHammer Commander

Cool! Added to my toolbox :)
    This game has so many layers and details.
    Thx again.

krazzykid2006 likes this.
  6. You're welcome.
    I'm glad you got it sorted out.

Thor'sHammer likes this.