module theft animals

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by vinurd, Apr 13, 2016.

1. vinurd

vinurd Commander

in the future if the trade is still to be introduced. The theft of animals from the planets very interesting idea. Or for example if to do so would be the cows could be milked and thus transport them into the fold and make a farm. Module -a beam of light. Trigger. The animal falls is recorded in the database module (storage cell) and then clicking moves the same ray in any place. The module is secured to the vehicle.
    v12.png

Teladi and hoxer like this.
  2. MechPilot524

MechPilot524 Captain

While we're at it, let's be able to build a perfect-shaped flying saucer and install an anti-gravity beam in the bottom. So you can just fly over a field and abduct a cow. Doing so should grant you a Steam achievement.

Teladi likes this.
  3. hoxer

hoxer Commander

I think it's a great idea. You could build sort of Noahs Ark and go fly away. Always fresh dinner.

Come to think of it how about changing planet environments? Terraforming on Omicron and wastelands on Akua due to human influence. An advanced constructor, mining, filler tool could gradually destroy the surrounding environment on Akua reducing animal spawn rates and... stuff. That would be new :)

vinurd likes this.
  4. =TCR= Big_Red

=TCR= Big_Red Rear Admiral

I think you guys should really step away from the computer. Next you will want to make crop circles in the new grass. Lol

Slam Jones and MechPilot524 like this.
  5. hoxer

hoxer Commander

I think you should be able to abduct xenoes and squeeze them into a science lab to perform shady operations to gain a better understanding of them and put them back on the planet and watch the others laugh at him. Or maybe even mind control him! :D

6. Frankyln

Frankyln Rear Admiral

I'm not sure on the whole abduction thing but i would love to have a critter farm. A simple tranquilizer rifle would be sufficient.

We would need fences and food troughs (fill with raw meat or plant matter) depending on the critters you have.

And Please no space suited cows so they can be put on a moon.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  7. Slam Jones

Slam Jones Rear Admiral

Grand Theft Animal? Count me in!

Also, ignore the animals constantly being launched out of my ships. It's for... uhhh science! Yeah, that's it...

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    MechPilot524 likes this.
  8. MechPilot524

MechPilot524 Captain

That would be a brilliant game mechanic! Right now there's no way to communicate to fellow faction members who don't log in at the same time through Empyrion itself. But writing crop circles would be the perfect way to leave long-term messages for each other!

Slam Jones likes this.