MP suggestions?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by Captain Amazing, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Captain Amazing

Captain Amazing Commander

Thought I'd try out multi-player this morning, signed onto the Eleon official US server, but I gotta say, it was one of the worst multi-player experiences I've had in a loooong time. Literally zero iron, copper, or silicon ore lodes on the entire starter planet. Wasted a few hours figuring it out as it was inconceivable to me the game fall on it's own face like that.

When I introduced myself in the chat and tried asking a simple question (about the missing ore), I was flatly ignored.

This is the official Eleon server, and I gotta say, that's a total fail. Terminal game mechanics and unfriendly people.

I'm looking for suggestions on a multi player, PvE server with cooperative, active, mature players, and a starter planet you can actually, you know, start on.

2. Javarox87

Javarox87 Captain

9.1 is in a rough state just an FYI, the official server works out just fine for some players. I’ve always seen it as the example for what a defualt server should be.

Your welcome to hop on Transcendence. We are PVE focused, located in Oregon. We have four start worlds that many have had lots of success starting on. Our planets are much more customized than what you will find on most servers.

More info here:

https://airelon87.wixsite.com/transcendanceemp

3. Captain Amazing

Captain Amazing Commander

Thanks for the tip, Javarox87, I'll check it out now.

4. Fenra369

Fenra369 Commander

HWS is a pretty good choice, but know that you'll need to do a fair bit of reading to understand everything there. Active server (kind of), and player groups vying for PvP control. It's a very hard server to get into though, if you don't know someone. The community is quite helpful though.

RexXxuS likes this.