My favorite scenario Serenity/ Firefly

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by spunkykneebiter, Apr 16, 2020.

1. spunkykneebiter

spunkykneebiter Ensign

I have taken my favorite ship. Serenity and gutted most of its valuable resources and since I do not know how to make a scenario, I just spawn it in at the beginning of my spawn along with one shuttle. Then I have to work at finding thrusters and parts for my ship. It is fun when I get just enough to move it but not really use it.

I have even played it where I restrict myself to only parts I find, not manufactured.

I like the struggle and joy of finding the part I need. Or making enough money to buy the part.... CPU.

Fractalite, SacredGlade and ravien_ff like this.
  2. piddlefoot

piddlefoot Rear Admiral

You need to make a planet first, Miranda if I remember correctly.!!!

That would be where you start.

Its a planet with modern cities untouched, so there should be factories around you can find parts in, so your planet needs a small city where the firefly spawns at start of game.

From there the story might get a bit tricky, because technically your stating here at the end of the shows story so you can, create your own story or try to follow theirs, but its should involve incentive to leave the starter system.

You can learn about yaml files, I cant code if my life depended on it, that would be a bad day for me lol, and I learnt yamls and built a huge scenario a while back, now outdated, so take a look at how yamls work, its alot of work, but the payoff is pretty awesome when you get it all in order.