My feedback

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Don't Panic, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Commander

I think there are a lot of people here in the forum who have never played PvP. This is actually the most interesting option at Empyrion because there are no major challenges in PvE.

It is always scolded on the PvP CV, it would be massive bricks. A good PvP vessel is in the size class far below most PvE vessels. Most of my CVs are not bigger than class 5 with about 12000 blocks and they don't look like a brick.

I have the impression that a group of players are trying to shape Empyrion according to their wishes. However, there are a lot of players who have never looked into this forum or have given their clue. These are the players who have now stopped playing Empyrion. The game feels bad at the moment, it is no longer fun.

The CPU implementation and the coupled flight model have personally killed everyone from enjoying the game.

You can turn off the CPU, but it doesn't change the bad flight model. I would have to add tons of RCS to make it feel better.

A new model of grinding was introduced with the CPU extenders. But this is only interesting for single players to extend the game process.

The game description says:

"Build powerful ships, massive space stations and gigantic planetary settlements that you can explore and conquer, or exploit a large number of different planets and discover the secrets of Empyrion!

Fight against humans, aliens, planetary and biological threats and survive in an enemy galaxy full of hidden dangers. Either play as a lone wolf or team up with your friends, build new friendships, form alliances, or wage war for supremacy in the solar system. "

The building of powerful ships and massive space stations can be safely forgotten with the CPU and new flight model. Alliances and war are currently not available because the MP has died.

Maybe you should change the game description, sarcasm I save now.

There is currently a player change, old ones go and new ones come, too bad the chance was missed to unite both groups.

I enjoyed the game a lot, but the new changes are like a pain in the ass. I can look over a lot of bugs and performance issues with an Alpha, that's not the problem, but if the game feels as bad as it is now, the time has come to say goodbye.

runlykhel likes this.