Need SERVER and game help.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HyRu 2, Jan 24, 2022.

1. HyRu 2

HyRu 2 Ensign

So ill start why does it take an act of God to make network server work.
    So I'll start with at 1st we started with multiplayer coop Game in game newest version I would get really bad Fps like 5fps or freeze even though I have a high-end computer. LONG story short after about 67 hours in then I was kicked out from the game, and I was no longer able to join back in game and sever would no longer showed even with ip being used but my wife and brother could still connect to co.op server.

So I i made a dedicated version using my computer using the empadmin helper. set up the the yml file perfect server runs and, on my computer, I can join it np. HERE is the kick my fps now on max setting is 135fps now at 4k but if I play single player or join a multiplayer game on network back down too 5fps to 40 but game lags really bad.

ON this nobody in the house can see or join the server when they try to connect with using friends, they just get server time out error.
    I'm using an rt-ax82u asus router I have all correct ports forward to 30000-30004 and for test I turned off all fire walls on router and in windows 10.

I have spent 3days trying different setting resets different ports and nobody can see or join the server I create.
    MY Spec if will help
    I9 xtreme 16 core
    124 gigs of ram
    gpu 3090
    win 10 pro

2. HyRu 2

HyRu 2 Ensign

server setting

Attached Files: