PLZ Retest and Re-Report Non-hermetic concrete blocks and doors

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by cmguardia, Jun 11, 2021.

1. cmguardia

cmguardia Captain

Build: 1.5 3376
    Mode: Survival
    Mode: Singleplayer

SERVER NAME: My pc.
    SEED-ID: global seed 280082, playfield seed 473180.

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: NO.

Reproducibility: I dont now.
    Severity: Serious

Type: Airtight

Summary: Non-hermetic concrete blocks and doors.

Description: Some concrete blocks are not hermetic and the same for doors.
    I started a base inside a mountain but I can't make it airtight. In god mode and with the N debug key it is observed that none of the blocks is hermetic, only the positions inside the building and only on the ground. Only the first door installed inside the building is hermetic, but not the one at the entrance.
    To review from a fuller place, I built a building outside the mountain and the same thing happens.
    The problem is solved by reloading the game.
    One of the images shows data in red in the console list.
    In one of the images you can see the hermetic door with a yellow arrow. Further back a red arrow that is a non-existent block.

Steps to Reproduce: I don't know what can trigger it.

Nueva Partida_11_2021-06-10_22-43-49.png Nueva Partida_11_2021-06-10_22-35-58.png Nueva Partida_11_2021-06-10_22-52-26.png Nueva Partida_11_2021-06-10_22-52-10.png Nueva Partida_11_2021-06-10_22-35-58.png Nueva Partida_11_2021-06-10_23-09-57.png

Algunos bloques de hormigón no son herméticos y también las puertas.
    Inicié una base dentro de una montaña pero no logro que sea hermética. En modo dios y con la tecla N de debug se observa que ninguno de los bloques es hermético sólo los puestos dentro del edificio y solo en el suelo. También es hermética solo la primer puerta instalada dentro del edificio pero no la que está en la entrada.
    Para revisar desde un lugar mas pleno, armé un edificio fuera de la montaña y sucede lo mismo.
    El problema se soluciona recargando el juego.
    Una de las imágenes muestra datos en rojo en la lista de consola.
    En una de las imágenes se observa la puerta hermética en flecha amarilla. Más atrás una flecha roja que es un bloque inexistente.

No se ha podido reproducir.