Old Swamp Map? Jog my memory!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sov776, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Sov776

Sov776 Ensign

Howdy!
    First post about a great game that I have recently returned to. I've been thoroughly enjoying this game and doubly so with recently downloading Reforged Eden.
    However, I remember playing back awhile ago (vanilla, no mods or scenarios) and there were only a couple planets available. One of these planets, if I remember correctly, was an 'Alien Swamp.' I think was the planet type description. It had an overall green tint to the map with constant storms and a green fog. Many, many hostile aliens, etc. It also had an 'Inferno Club' POI above a lake.
    That is about the extent of what I remember that planet being like.

I've visited upwards of a hundred different systems looking for a swamp planet like it, to no avail. I've visited the Mire and the new Alien and Swamp maps which unfortunately seem to be the same.
    I really, really want to find a planet that fits that description in my singleplayer campaign I'm playing and I was wondering if anyone has any idea how to find one like that.
    Thanks!

2. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

That would have been the Alien class planet and it's still in the game (although updated significantly).

3. Sov776

Sov776 Ensign

So the version I had in mind is probably not there anymore? Thats a bummer.
    Thanks for the reply Ravien, you're a wealth of knowledge on the game!
    -Sov