Not a bug ore deposits - on the map of space and on the planet - DO NOT MATCH

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by bbk.3164, Feb 18, 2022.

1. bbk.3164

bbk.3164 Commander

For more information see here Bug Report Template

Build: 1.7.3. 3649
    Mode: Survival, MP
    Mode: Reforged Eden

SERVER NAME: HWS RE 1.6.X New Season |Reforged Eden| 99,99% PvE|Mods
    SEED-ID
    :

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS:

Reproducibility:
    Severity:

Type:

Summary:

Description:
    I noticed that on the space map - when I look at the DESCRIPTION OF THE PLANET - then in the composition of the ore deposit I see a certain list of ore deposits. But when I flew to this Moon - in fact it turned out = ABSENCE OF MULTIPLE ORE DEPOSITS (!)

Moreover, I noticed that such a DIFFERENCE in the lists of ore deposits (between the description from space, and in fact) - IS OBSERVED VERY FREQUENTLY, but with a small difference ... so I will file a report on the GREATEST DISCRETE that was noticed (!)

Steps to Reproduce:
    1) Please visit this moon, and compare the indication of deposits in this moon - in the list from space, and in fact
    2)
    3)

20220217002115_1.jpg 20220217002200_1.jpg

2. Garaman

Garaman Captain

If the moon was visited by someone else they may have already mined out the "missing" resources. If they mined them completely they will not regenerate. I guess the planet info tab on the sector map doesn't update with that changes?

3. bbk.3164

bbk.3164 Commander

this is an MP, there are about 42,000 stars on the server ... I don’t think that SOMEONE arrived before us ... 300 light years from the starting system ... and then WE again hit this Moon .... the probability is very small (!)

And developers have MORE OPPORTUNITIES to look at all the logs and find out the true reason for the absence of some ore deposits

4. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

This is not a bug, but rather how the map displays info on what resources a planet has.

That moon has a chance to have those resources and the game has no way to tell if it actually has those resources or not until you visit it and it generates the POIs.

Pach likes this.