PlanetF8L Dedicated 64 slot Empyrion Server PVP/PVE! Custom Galaxy w/ 50 different Planets & Moons

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by Sara, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Sara

Sara Ensign

We have a dedicated 64 man server, and need more players!!! There is a custom galaxy (up to 50 different planets and moons), portal system between starter planets, active and friendly admins, hourly back-ups of the server, custom start up gear, faster skilling! There are PVP planets as well as PVE Planets! This is a fresh server so lots of ore/poi's to be raided!!! You can also join us on discord, we are pretty much always on!! Info for both server and discord below!!

Server info: 71.63.102.46:51202

Discord info: https://discord.gg/hD4qXFY

Gaming communty: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PlanetF8LGaming

Were hoping to get some more players in here, and maybe have a space battle or two!! :D

If you have any suggestions, good or bad just let us know! And we are always here to help ya if you need it!

2. _Vyrus_

_Vyrus_ Lieutenant

I just bought my buddy a copy of the game today so we're (I'm looking for a server home to start on together). Is your server faction vs faction structured for pvp (with a clear "team vs team" style) or anarcho-FFA chaos? :)
    Been looking for something more along the former but only finding the latter so far on servers.

Sara likes this.
  3. Sara

Sara Ensign

Our server is PVP and PVE. You cannot attack anyone in your faction (which i am sure you know that >< ) But you will be able to attack other factions, as well as just other players, when your on a pvp planet. We tried to make it so everyone would be happy, tho's that wanted pvp and tho's that didn't. Hard to make everyone happy but we try :D Edit: we are new, so still building up our player base, however we're up to about 10 already >< and I just started advertising a few hours ago.

_Vyrus_ likes this.
  4. _Vyrus_

_Vyrus_ Lieutenant

Thanks. We'll give it a go.

Sara likes this.
  5. Sara

Sara Ensign

Still looking to get some more players, are there people still playing this game??