Not a bug Playfield freezing since 3448 patch 3449 still crashing.

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by Stravides, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Stravides

Stravides Ensign

Mode: Survival
    Mode: Multiplayer

SERVER NAME: UKPROJ3CT Reforged Eden Universe
    SEED-ID: 1011345

MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS:

Reproducibility: High

Severity: High Crashes continuously - have to tp characters and vessels in offline mode out of the area.

Type: Stability.

Summary:
    Since 3448 patch the playfields for UCHN Discovery cause crashes when coming within 5k of the vessels.

Description:
    I'm new to empyrion and servers but created a dedicated server - hosting the RE modpack. Has been running for week or so, and was working until version 3446. Since the patch, when you fly to one of the UCHN Playfields the PC locks up sometimes returns the to main screen (frozen but returns), but most of the time just locks up and a hard reboot necessary to quit the game.

Steps to Reproduce: Create new dedicated server - hosting the Reforged eden mod - spawned in warp vehicle and headed over to the UCHN Discovery Flew within 5k of the ship and game crashes. last build was working was 3446.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download

Details on request

2. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Germanicus likes this.
  3. Stravides

Stravides Ensign

I tried and it failed - HOWEVER ..... I noticed I have Reshade on - have removed this and I can now access the areas in the same save NON experimental.

Hope this helps any other people!

Attached Files:

Germanicus likes this.
  4. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Reshade messes with the ingame shaders. Prob does something our game doesnt like and make it crash.

Not sure if we will fix that. Have to check