PLZ Retest and Re-Report POIs not being generated for story missions

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by Haystack9000, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Haystack9000

Haystack9000 Ensign

EDIT: My bad, I was looking in the wrong section - i should be in the experimental branch

Hi, I looked through the available posts, but no one seems to have had this particular error.

I have started a number of survival playthroughs where POIs fail to load - especially the Prison under the Talon Monument, and recently the orbital trading station were to meet the Sectioner32 contact.

These have been in worlds where i have NOT started on the defualt world, not sure if this is related. I can't figure out a way to manually add them in, or rename another POI so it will trigger for the story. I assume this is known a bug, as it happens to me regularly enough.

any help would be greatly appreciated, i love this game as much for its story as for building!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  2. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

This wouldn't be a bug. Only the default starting planets will be set up with the POIs needed, and even then not all of them will be. You can manually mark many objectives as complete.

3. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator
    Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    @non-placed story POI > known issue. Plz retest after Phase 5 is released :)

For now: Open the console and type in 'stats' > make a screenshot and add it to your report

Pach likes this.