Known Issue Problem with auto-miners and promethium

Discussion in 'Known Issues' started by El_Globo, Aug 15, 2020.

1. El_Globo

El_Globo Commander

Hi,

I play with the option "auto miners don't empty ressources". I have set a bunch of auto-miners on several different sized deposits and encountered a problem :

For almost all of the minerals the collecting of my 16 different auto-miners were handling as expected, but especially with the two medium promethium auto-miners (V3) I found what I call a bug :

The auto-miners only used two energy cells and were almost full of energy so they were able to function a lot of more, but they were lighted off and tagged as "out of ressources". The mined ore promethioum was around 230 units of promethium. I guess it is the amount of the whole medium deposit, but as the rule is set to OFF, it shouldn't have stopped.
    I checked the map and the ore deposit was at 100% as expected by the set rule.
    I couldn'd manually get the auto-miner to restart, but quit entirely the game (to desktop, not main menu) and reloaded. Then the auto-miner was restarted from himself without interraction.. It did exactly the same manner for the two promethium ones.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
  2. Spoon

Spoon Captain

I have also had the same problem with a T1 Autominer. I had to remove all the fuel, pick up the Autominer, place it back down again and then put the fuel back in. It then worked. I did loose out as the other Autominer about 300 meters away was working fine and collected more of the same recourse.

3. Fenra369

Fenra369 Commander

The issue is that promethium (and other 'SSOR' deposits) are bugged and will always show 100% ore regardless of their actual state. Has existed since A9, still needs to get fixed.