Fixed Problems warping into a particular system on my map: 'Kasu Gamma' [8318]

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by Longcut, Dec 28, 2021.

1. Longcut

Longcut Lieutenant

For more information see here Bug Report Template

Build:1.7.1.1.3639
    Mode: Survival/Single Player
    Mode: Sylvoure (Temperate Swamp)

SERVER NAME: n/a (local gaming PC)
    SEED-ID:647405

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: none

Reproducibility: On demand
    Severity: annoying

Type:

Summary:

Problems warping into a particular system on my map: 'Kasu Gamma'

Description:
    I was in the Belphata system (at the sun, not an orbit). Initiated a jump to Kasu Gamma. While in warp, that 'Continue/ Email/ End' popped up. Warp took longer than usual and when it completed, I found I hadn't actually warped. I was still in Belphata.

Tried a few more times with some steps to trouble shoot. Like I exited completely, validated files from Steam and deleted the Cache folder in the Saves/Games folder. Still no luck.

ON a whim, I warped to a planet in Belphata, searched around a bit then tried the jump to Kasu Gamma again from there. I was prompted with the Continue/Email/End popup, but this time I was successfully(???) warped. I was at Kasu's sun but when opened the System Map, nothing! Looked just like what you usually see when trying to view a system you've never visited before.

Additionally, I kept getting those 'Continue/Email/End' popups randomly.

I warped to Djiles and had a 'Continue/Email/End' prompt during that warp, but was successfully warped. Took a save at that location and am cannot attached here as it's too large. I've uploaded it to Google Drive.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eKL_T7ipMKJGTaCCObSTZMw1vTzd1SL7/view?usp=sharing

Steps to Reproduce:
    1) Warp to the Kasu Gamma system
    2)
    3)

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:

Game save link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eKL_T7ipMKJGTaCCObSTZMw1vTzd1SL7/view?usp=sharing

2. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    A fix for this will be available in the next release v1.7.2.
    To continue with this save when the fix is released please first delete this file "Sectors_105,25,96.yaml" in the save games sectors folder
    "Saves\Games\Sulvoure 1-211229-0033\Sectors"