PvE /PvP Private server

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by Furious Hellfire, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Furious Hellfire

Furious Hellfire Rear Admiral

map.png

We launched 7.0 with a fresh new game and customized galaxy composed of 5 main clusters of sectors.

Starting cluster has all default planets within SV warp range.

Cv is required for the longer journey to other clusters.
    Then a sv can be used again to warp around within any clusters sectors.

Good mapping for the use of SV warp.
    There are no travel restrictions of any kind such as 1 way starter planet or 1 way system journeys...

This is a private server for the lone wolf who wants the galaxy at his fingertips and not shared with a hundred other people spamming chat.
    We have 6 regular players some of them are brand new to empyrion and enjoy a relaxing peaceful environment for our survival.

I have 2 available slots for any individual who wants to start a game here.

4 starter planets in default multiplayer scenario.
    99 playfields at this time, using a 7.0 updated addon planet package modified accordingly.

The galactic map clearly shows:
    GREEN PVE
    RED PVP
    PINK would actually be wipe safe areas, at some point may have to wipe some playfields to restore resources.

SETTINGS:
    Hosted in Birmingham England UK.
    enemy medium
    drone settings all hard
    level up slow
    production speeds fast
    miner depletion off

Starting equipment includes an assault rifle 500 rounds and some of each ingot.
    You can run your own survival game or you can optionally visit my underground base on akua and receive little missions from me personally in exchange for some needed supplies perhaps ^-^

Please PM me for server password and details if you are interested.
    We are not looking for clans but if 2 people want to join together and work together that's fine.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017