PVEPVP Zirax Occupation Server hosting since 2016

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by {SB} Baron Von Beedy, Aug 14, 2019.

1. {SB} Baron Von Beedy

{SB} Baron Von Beedy Lieutenant

Hey guys I need some chill players for a PVE = PVP server that's been running for several years now. Its a small server but could expand if needed.

AI Aliens are your Overlord and are tough, plentiful, and dead meat once your there...

PVE and PVP starter. Take on the Aliens and their side kick the Zira. Take down the Alien Skynet fortresses on your Homeworld and many other planets.

If you choose PVP starter, be careful and be on the lookout for the patrol vessel - the Roswells. They will hunt you in packs and have no mercy.

Objective to win a season...take down several Skynets and claim with the Admin. You will be added to the Arche de Trumph that make up the portal network.

The server name is the "Cauldron"

20190821155653_1.jpg

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  2. forbiddenzsky

forbiddenzsky Lieutenant

I am an ally of Zirax and always play for them. Zirax are very friendly guys and it saddens me that they make enemies out of them.

3. {SB} Baron Von Beedy

{SB} Baron Von Beedy Lieutenant

They burn our homes, send us to camps, separate our children from us, do twin experiments and have spaced many a species. We fight for our world and our freedom! Come join...you can always fight for the Zirax like a Quisling Force.
    20190821155745_1.jpg

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019