PvP SV team event (saturday 25 @ 22:00)

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by Furious Hellfire, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Furious Hellfire

Furious Hellfire Rear Admiral

PvP Event: Operation Ice Wing (SV combat)
    Playfield: size 3 snow
    Playtime: Saturday August 25 - 22:00 GMT lasting 30-60 minutes.
    Player limit: 20
    (second attempt at generating interest in random pvp events)

Will you answer the call as 2 squadrons of small vessel are poised to take each other on in deadly PvP air combat for control of this icy planet.
    All they need are worthy pilots for maybe an hour.

General rules:

- The 2 teams will be set as clans.

- No ship takes off until the battle is called.

- All ships are loaded with fuel and ammo, no repairs.

- When you die, you can either spawn nearby and watch the battle's end or you can choose the safe return option which will bring you back to the event start platform which also happens to be theControl Point your fighting for control of.

The ships available will be of my own choosing but afterwards in the forum we can discuss other alternatives for the next event and could even set something up where we may use the latest and greatest workshop combat SV of each week.

If you wish to join the event tonight, please send me IM and I will release the server details to you as the server will of course be locked from public use as an organised event only server.
    Sorry for the limited player amount but until we have some worthy tests I wont attempt more than 20.

ENTRY:
    When you enter the server you will land at a fixed point waiting area around other players.
    You will be unarmed and with some food rations to keep you going.
    22:10 each team will be sent through the now open portals to reach their respective base and ships and both teams must call when they are ready in chat then allowing me to call the battle start.

To be ready a player needs to take the helm of a vessel, then set this vessel to his/her team/clan, power on the thrusters with CP switches provided, reload the weapons.

After some quick checks the battle will be called on, both squadrons will charge into battle for control of a central control point on the map.

All players will be expected to head to this point and eliminate all enemy vessels.

The objective is to simply destroy the enemy ships, don't worry about survivors.

EXIT: when game is over the server will be shutdown until the next event.

If we host a second round I will restart the server to how it was when everyone first joined and commence with round 2 after all players rejoin.

If you wish to participate just reply here and I will send you the server details on the day of the battle.
    3.png

2.png

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  2. Sephrajin

Sephrajin Rear Admiral

Now this i did not miss.. yet...
    Sounds like fun

If no RL is occouring on saturday, i'll attend.

Furious Hellfire likes this.
  3. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Bit late for me but I try to check it out at time. (best to send me a PM with server details)