Pycb (Medieval name of Russia, reads like Rus')

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Dmitrij, May 2, 2015.

1. Dmitrij

Dmitrij Ensign

I'm sorry but my English is on low level. Therefore, description will make in Russian. Still who does not know Russian it is unlikely I will want to us in the clan. All a nice day!=)

Клан =Pycb= дружный коллектив, существующий на просторах онлайн миров около 13 лет. Основа клана это серьезные адекватные люди. С недавних пор клан решил перебрался на просторы виртуальных земель Empyrion - Galactic Survival. В наши рядах только ленивый не найдет новых друзей море фана и общения. Мы быстро и решительно пресекаем все неадекватные поступки и отсекаем нежелательные элементы.

Фундамент клана это строгие основополагающие правила:

~ Мы общаемся голосом. Использование программы Team Speak обязательно.
    Общение в клан чате сводится к минимуму по причине своей не информативности и плохой реализации в игре.
    ~ Мы за нормальное человеческое общение. Использование в клан чате, на форуме или Team Speak матные выражения или вульгаризмы, а так же оскорблять других членов Клана строго запрещено!!!
    ~ Мы адекватны. За не обоснованные нападения и убийства других игроков (ПК) исключение из клана.
    ~ Мы за честную игру. Мы не используем чит и бот программы и прочие… За использование подобного исключение из клана.
    ~В наших рядах нет крыс и обманщиков. За нечестные поступки, разводы и обманы следует исключение из клана.
    ~Мы не позволим обижать своих. Проблема одного соклановца проблема всего клана. Мы как один встанем и дадим отпор обидчикам.

Мы, люди находящиеся в составе клана =Русь=, являемся сплоченной командой, стремящейся общими усилиями добиться превосходства. У нас есть свои собственные ИДЕАЛЫ, ЦЕЛИ и ПРИНЦИПЫ, которые закреплены в нашем Уставе.

Для нас не важен ваш опыт игры ,а важен человек. Вы адекватны ? У вас есть желание играть? Вы способны быстро учится? Присоединяйтесь к нам. Заявки вы можете оставить на нашем сайте. Или в этой теме.

http://pycb-clan.ru/

Last edited: May 3, 2015
    Robofan likes this.
  2. Brokenshakles

Brokenshakles Rear Admiral

Honestly, your the first Russian I have seen on the board.

Robofan likes this.
  3. Dmitrij

Dmitrij Ensign

Just write everything in English. Russian community is waiting for this project. =)

4. Brokenshakles

Really? Mostly I have seen it is Germans.

5. Dmitrij

Dmitrij Ensign

Russians mostly read in silence.=)))) As many bad knowledge of English.

Robofan likes this.
  6. Brokenshakles

Best way to get better is to speak and write it. I'm always good on the rules of English, I know them very well. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

7. ObjectZero

ObjectZero Commander

поздравления

8. Brokenshakles

The fact that Cyrillic is a completely different alphabet doesn't help...

9. Dmitrij

Dmitrij Ensign

Thank you. But my English is so poor that without Google translator could not write at all.

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  10. Brokenshakles

A "goof" is a humorous error, a better word to fit the context of your sentence would be "poor".

11. Dmitrij

Dmitrij Ensign

Thanks=)

12. Arrclyde

Arrclyde Rear Admiral

I like the rule-set of this clan. Gives me hope that not all russians are the same as i sadly had to experience in the last two years of online gaming. Good to have some international touch.

And people.... don't mess with those guys. Last rule says it all...... you mess with them the wrong way they will get to you.... ALL of them. :D

13. Dmitrij

Dmitrij Ensign

Thanks=) Bad publicity is also publicity.

14. Arrclyde

Arrclyde Rear Admiral

True, as long as publicity doesn't get you banned. Good to have you on board. Space could always use more diversity.....

Are you planning to paint all your ships in deep red with huge CCCP written on the side just for the fun of it? :D

15. Brokenshakles

Eh, most Russians were the victims of communism, which is why the whole thing fell apart when the CCCP decided to enact alchohol prohibition. Everyone in Russia sobered up, realized how shitty things had become, and that was 1989.

Elf80lvl likes this.
  16. Dmitrij

Dmitrij Ensign

The USSR was one of the most sober countries. Now in Russia drink more. Here is the schedule.
    http://cs7010.vk.me/c540104/v540104189/1346d/PPW8TRGWEt0.jpg

As for communism, Russians have no offense. Almost all Russians recall with humor the times and recognize as part of their history. Many even with pleasure, because in those days in the Soviet Union were very high salaries and completely free medicine in the flesh to transplantation. As a completely free education. Which is now unfortunately no.

17. Brokenshakles

Yea, your no Czech Republic, but never underestimate the power of taking away a simple and popular pleasure can have on the standing of a government. And the benefits you mention were not offered to everyone, so it really isn't that different to the rest of history. Caviar for the Commissars, much less for people without party standing. Also, notice the big dip in the mid-1980's. My research indicates that this is due to CCCP policy on restricting alcohol rations to the public, eventually ending in a policy of prohibition.

Also note the stable rate of consumption before 1900, before the CCCP took power. It rose significantly afterwards, after the drop caused by the Red vs White army civil war, indicating societal stress. I think many Russians look thru rose-tinted glasses with respect to the Cold War, as do many Americans.

18. Dmitrij

Dmitrij Ensign

The economic policy of the USSR in the 1980s and 1990s it was a failure and led to the collapse. As for the caviar my grandfather caviar pigs fed=))))) Caviar in the country was so much that people have not wanted=))))

19. Brokenshakles

It was supposed to be an idiom, caviar is rare and expensive in the USA. How about : Cadillacs for the commissars, Trabants for everyone else. In the CCCP's Russia, your economic well-being and success was directly correlated with your standing with The Party.

My grandfather's pigs were slaughtered and their bodies burned by an order of the Federal Government in order to prop up meat prices in the middle of a famine in the middle of a depression. My family does not have a farm anymore. Economic mismanagement alone does not cause goverments to fall.

20. Dmitrij

Dmitrij Ensign

In General the essence is of course all true. But for some reason in the world a very exaggerated notion of the USSR of that time. There was a lot of nonsense. But the idiocy was not. The commissioners power actually was not. The main power in the country was in the military and scientists. And the highest salaries.Here's an example of my father, a fighter pilot had a salary of 600 rubles, and political workers 120. New car cost 700 rubles...