"Red vs Blue" Clans for Dedicated Server

Discussion in 'Clans' started by stimdealer0001, Nov 9, 2015.

1. stimdealer0001

stimdealer0001 Captain

So if/when we get ded. server support, I'll be firing up my rackmounted monster and upgrading interwebz to handle quite a few clients for Empyrion.

My idea is to form up two clans who will be 'sole enemies' and required to attack on site when one finds the other. It sounds like this game will provide a fairly large battlefield, which should be taken advantage of to its fullest!

Any ideas suggestions about the two corps going at it? Should there be more? Piracy and Industrialists are welcome as well. You can just login and 'do your thing' if you like, but there will be (hopefully) large groups to fear or receive aid from.

No names for the corps yet. Give me your feedback! Actual multiplayer support is coming!!

2. DrCapon

DrCapon Ensign

That'd be pretty cool, I'd consider joining. Especially if the respawn near current location is not allowed

3. Alo

Alo Captain

I can make things easier for you! Join up Empyrion Survival Server no. 1. We have a big faction called The Cabal there. We're looking for a nemesis faction!

4. Brokenshakles

Brokenshakles Rear Admiral

Sounds interesting. I am interested in doing a "Galactic Conquest" mod for Empyrion when we hit beta/release and modding is enabled, that may comport better with what you want to do with your rackmount, I would suggest getting a dozen corps or so arrange in no less than 4 factions to make things really interesting. Keep me posted if anyone else shows interest.

5. orangey41198

orangey41198 Ensign

I would like to join
    steam id: orangey41198

6. =TCR= Big_Red

=TCR= Big_Red Rear Admiral

You really shouldn't post this info. That's your private information. Send it in a private message on this forum instead.

7. Slam Jones

Slam Jones Rear Admiral

Hm, well, you do know it shows your steam id under your name right? Not exactly secret info lol

(On Topic) I would be very interested in this. Steam name is same as forum name.

8. Brokenshakles

Anyway, back to the necro'd topic, anyone want to volunteer to lead a Red Faction for some Red VS Blue play on the Eleon public server? I would intend to lead the Blue faction.

Rafe Andedare and stimdealer0001 like this.
  9. =TCR= Big_Red

=TCR= Big_Red Rear Admiral

Really. Just looked. I don't see it. Maybe in desktop mode. I'm usally on my phone. Work sometimes gets in the way lol

10. Yolofessional

Yolofessional Captain

sounds very cool- if only my ping to that part of the world were playable. ofc, if it were, i'd probably just spend my time with the monarch of the netherlands.

11. Slam Jones

Slam Jones Rear Admiral

Oh, this would be on a public server? Hmm, public servers are almost a deal-breaker for me. I might be able to lead Red faction, but where is the server located? If I have ridiculous ping it might not be worth it.

Also I run my own server, so I may not really have that much time. But I wanna PvP, damnit!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  12. Brokenshakles

Well, I'm trying to contact OP and see if he wants to do it on his hardware, he probably would want to keep it invite-only, but I don't have a problem with that as long as I'm not the one who has to deal with the paperwork.

13. Rafe Andedare

Rafe Andedare Lieutenant

I am quite interested in participating as a line member in one of these factions.

14. Brokenshakles

Well, I'm willing if you are. Care to join me in Blue?

15. Rafe Andedare

Rafe Andedare Lieutenant

Certainly. I would be honored. I will apply this evening.

16. stimdealer0001

stimdealer0001 Captain

RED VS BLUE server is now live! Broken has agreed to lead the Blue clan. Just need a volunteer for Red. I would take up the honor, but I think somebody with more PVP exp should run the show.

Akua and Zeyhines will be set as PVE havens for now...that being said...don't get comfortable storing stuff there longterm.

17. Slam Jones

Slam Jones Rear Admiral

Well, given that the ping I'm seeing on the server is reasonable, and no one else has yet, I volunteer to lead the Red Team.

Currently Razr291 will be joining me, and we (of course) welcome any and all to the Red Team. We're going to likely start getting set up tonight.

See you on the battlefield!

18. Brokenshakles

Alright, You will lead the red team then. Your teams name is Red Giant Conglomerate, mine is Blue Nova Syndicate, just to spice things up a little.

19. Crazyfly

Crazyfly Commander

Is there any one side needing members? I'll mostly be on liberland but it sounds like some epic battles will be here as well so I don't want to miss out. I don't mind doing my fair share of mining and if I havn't well if we have battle coming up hand me a pistol and tell me I'm cannon fodder lol.

20. Brokenshakles

Well, right now the plan is to have the Red and Blue teams only having a few members each and most people being mercenaries for the neutral faction until the community grows larger.