Regarding Patrol Vessels...

Discussion in 'Planets & Playfields' started by Fenra369, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Fenra369

Fenra369 Commander

So, when making a patrol vessel, what are the limitations of it? Can I make a CV with just a alien core and be good?

I want to know what the limitations are in terms of processing as well. I imagine if I made a Patrol CV with 80 guns it would crash, but how does alien turrets impact performance different than regular turrets? Can I opt to use regular turrets instead of alien?

In regards to spawners... Can I spawn Drones on my CV? If I spawn Zirax would they fly off of it in flight? Is there a way I can spawn Zirax infantry when the CV is "grounded"?

A lot of questions I know, but I want to cover bases for a building competition for adding custom PVs, so I want their creations to actually work when we make them.

2. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Yes you *can* use player turrets, but you must use one of the ADMIN cores then and add an ammo box and manually place the ammo before saving the blueprint. Your entire ship will be invulnerable except for the specific blocks you damaged with a multi-tool (or whatever) before saving the blueprint with "save damage states". It's not very practical for a CV :(

Only for orbital patrol vessels.

Not sure about the answers to your other questions!