Fixed Repair UI not updating for needed resoruces [6607]

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by cmguardia, Jul 16, 2019.

1. cmguardia

cmguardia Captain

I also have a problem with the T2 repair bay. It does not show the necessary materials for the repair of blocks but it asks for them !! He says there are no materials but he shows 0/0. Only after entering an ingot shows values on both sides. Example shows iron 0/0. Enter iron and show 2/3. Even in some cases I enter and leave to update.
    I do not have photos now 250km away from home.
    Tomorrow I can possibly upload data.

2. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Any more info for this ?
    I haven't reproduced anything wrong with the repair bay for any mode in SP or MP.

If there is a issue I need a use case where a issue reproduces with a supplied save game where it happens for you.

3. cmguardia

cmguardia Captain

Regarding mine. Yesterday I could review it more carefully. Follow the problem but it is resolved by exiting and re-entering the repair console. Shows the necessary values when re-entering. But if you enter for the first time just warn that it does not have the necessary materials but does not tell you what they are or how much. Even without your pressing the repair start button. He only does it for the first time. I imagine he will do it when you first sign in. It is a console placed in a CV. I upload photos when I return from work. I hope to be clear about the translation of Spanish. If I can add the game.

Aggregate:
    It happens in the base bay and in the CV bay.
    Steps to reproduce.
    1 Entrance to the console of the repair bay.
    2 Go from Standby to Repair Block (there must not be any ingot or material entered). In red "Not Enough Resourse" Image 1. But without giving data on the right side.
    3 Exit the console and re-enter. It already shows the necessary materials. Picture 2
    4 Do not enter materials. Go from Repair Block to Standby and exit the console.
    5 Re-enter the bay console and when you go to Repair Block again it does not show the necessary
    materials for repair.
    If you have entered at least 1 ingot, it behaves normal.
    JuegoNuevo_12_2019-07-25_14-38-52.png JuegoNuevo_12_2019-07-25_14-50-03.png

Fenra369 likes this.
  4. Pantera

• Developer
    @cmguardia thanks for the info I separated the reports made in the other thread.

5. cmguardia

cmguardia Captain

Thanks to you!. I realized after writing the last post that I was not in the experimental branch. It should be written there. I apologize.

6. Fenra369

Fenra369 Commander

I actually see this in stable. I had the same issue where the ingot list would not update. I found the solution to be what he said, with going in and out of the console to resolve it successfully.

7. Travis9x

Travis9x Commander

I found a somewhat related bug, maybe should go in a new thread?
    If a vehicle has both destroyed and damaged blocks, and you tell a T2 repair bay to only repair damaged blocks (not replace destroyed blocks, ie, don't use the "Repair to Template" option), then it will constantly drain available resources without repairing anything. You have to manually tell it to stop repairing, or it will just completely drain all "required" resources, even if it says it only needs 1 ingot.

8. Pantera

• Developer
    Sounds like a different issue.
    Please make a separate thread for it & also a use case where it is reproducible. Thanks!

9. Pantera

• Developer
    Fix for the OP available in A10.5 when released to experimental.

cmguardia and ravien_ff like this.
  10. Pantera

• Developer