Replaceblocks command for Armored Concrete

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Bigfeet, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Bigfeet

Bigfeet Captain

Hi there,

Ever since armored concrete has been introduced i haven't been building bases yet.
    I have a small number build before, still with mats like before armored concrete came in to place, and have been adjustiing them over time. Only the one thing i haven't managed yet is to use the replaceblocks command converting to said armored concrete. Either there is no command yet or it hasn't been published yet ?

According to the thread @Hummel-o-War posted : https://empyriononline.com/threads/help-topic-replaceblocks-command.38359/ , i do not see any updates regarding. Last entry was the update for plastic.

I'm looking at the section , quoting :
    "SV/HV: hullfullsmall, hullthinsmall, hullarmoredfullsmall, hullarmoredthinsmall, PlasticFullSmall, PlasticThinSmall
    HV: hullcombatfullsmall, hullcombatthinsmall
    CV/BA: hullfulllarge, hullthinlarge, hullarmoredfulllarge, hullarmoredthinlarge, hullcombatfulllarge, hullcombatthinlarge, PlasticFullLarge, PlasticThinLarge
    BA: ConcreteFull, ConcreteThin, WoodFull, WoodThin, PlasticFullLarge, PlasticThinLarge"

I see concrete, yet not armored concrete, game doesn't recognise "ArmoredConcreteFull" after trying, so my question/feedback would be if it is possible to add this to the replaceblocks command section or direct me to where it is mentioned incase i'm looking at the wrong place.

Thank You.

2. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Use this:
    replaceblocks ID ConcreteFull ConcreteArmoredFull

I added them to that list you linked to.

3. Bigfeet

Bigfeet Captain

Never thought of switching name places (/facepalm)
    Thanks.

4. Vermillion

Vermillion Rear Admiral

Use "di" in the console to activate debug information that'll give the block name of anything you look at.
    You'll probably need it for converting irregular shapes into armored concrete. Especially now that we got a huge infusion of new shapes in A9 that all have different names for each material type and shape.