replaceblocks command for Ramps & Walkways?

Discussion in 'Questions, Discussions & Feedback' started by Bollen, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Bollen

Bollen Captain

Since they changed the Ramps & Walkways for CVs, the majority of my blueprints are in Red. It hasn't been too much of an issue with small ships, but in some of my larger CVs I cannot for the life of me find all the ramps and walkways that are forbidden....:(!

Does anybody know a replaceblocks command for these two blocks? I haven't been able to find in through Google nor here in the forum....

Thank you!

2. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Using the "di" command, you can look at a block and get its ID.

Use that to get the ID numbers of the CV ramps/walkways and the SV ramps/walksways then use those ID numbers in your replaceblocks command.

Bollen likes this.
  3. Bollen

Bollen Captain

Hmmm..! Thank you for the tip, the problem is finding the bloody things in a ship the size of a city...!

In any case, I tried your suggestion and I get "Not allowed to set this block on the specified structure"
    Using the di I can see my ship is id 1027 and the culprit is ramp1x1x1, but of course if I simply put replaceblocks 1027 ramp1x1x1 I don't have the id of the ramp it should be...? I put a 'legal' ramp just to get the id, but it's actually the same id, that is they both show 1027/Ramp1x1x1

Any ideas?

4. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Spawn an SV and add a SV ramp to it to get the ID of the SV ramp.

Then go back to your CV and do a replaceblocks like so:

replaceblocks <ID of CV> <ID of SV ramps> <ID of CV ramps>

5. Bollen

Bollen Captain

Yes, that's exactly what I had attempted but they both have the same ID. I went as far as creating a starter block for each (CV & SV) and putting a Ramp in the same place on each:
    CV Ramp ID.png
    SV Ramp ID.png

As you can see they both show up as 1027/Ramp1x1x1, but they have different Hit Points. I'm at a lost...