Replacing core, cant access the base

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ☢☢☢T♂X1C☁HAZARD☢☢☢, Jun 15, 2017.

1. ☢☢☢T♂X1C☁HAZARD☢☢☢

I created a base with a Base Starter block yesterday, today empyrion ded server got updated, I removed my base core and placed on another lvl at my base, and now I cant access it. Also my friend is in my faction and when now he sees the base as RED , which means hostile, but this was our base from the beginning. Can someone help?)) : D

2. TheDeadlyShoe

TheDeadlyShoe Captain

destroying the core and placing again should work. if it's your server, you can do admin shenanigans, or godmode if turrets are shooting you.

if you are in creative, or placing blocks using the creative tools, make sure you didnt place an Alien Core instead of a regular Core.

EDIT: Oh, perhaps the POI was Regenerated? I don't know a lot about thiis behavior, but it might have wiped out your changes and fixed itself.

3. ☢☢☢T♂X1C☁HAZARD☢☢☢

Even if I put the core into the place where it was before, ( a new crafted core ), it doesnt let me to access it xD, I will try to start server and do it again just to test it.

4. ☢☢☢T♂X1C☁HAZARD☢☢☢

Restarted server, reinstalled core, and was able to acces the base panel at last. No idea why couldnt do it before . But very glad its working.

5. Ballard

Ballard Captain

It has long been a sporadic issue (bug) that the game does not update things, especially when destroying or placing blocks. I bored a hole right through an SV one time because I was trying to remove a spot light, and it still showed as being there even after being multi tooled. I relogged, and, well... it was quite a repair job. Perhaps this was it?

6. ☢☢☢T♂X1C☁HAZARD☢☢☢

Probably was indeed. Had to restart the server. Fixed the issue. If you want to fix something - Reboot : D