Fixed Right Hand Inventory panel doesn't scroll with mouse wheel [6050]

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by Scoob, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Scoob

Scoob Rear Admiral

I started a new 9.4 game and, once I had a remote inventory available I noticed that the Left hand Inventory panel scrolls just as expected using the mouse scroll wheel. The Right panel however does not, I need to manually click and drag the scroll bar to move it.

Fresh Survival game start, totally vanilla so I hope re-creatable without the need of a save, though I can upload one later if required. A very short report, but hopefully containing sufficient information.

Clarification: If the mouse cursor is hovering over a filled (occupied) inventory slot, mouse scrolling works on the Right hand panel. If however the mouse is over an empty slot, the mouse wheel does nothing. I generally organise my inventory slots a bit, rather than just let them fill up sequentially, so the issue is perhaps more obvious for me.

Additional: Mouse scrolling doesn't work if you've picked something up. I.e. you want to take something from the Left inventory, then scroll the Right inventory to place it.

Scoob.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  2. Numonar

Numonar Commander

Chose a scrollable Container,pick something from further down, then chose another container to drop it, but in the first container you scrolled down, the new opened container is also scrolled down now, with now way to scroll up, as that only works on occupied slots.

EDIT: reading your post again, i guess you allready said that.....

3. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Fixed in A10 EXP. Please Try it out

Pach likes this.
  4. Scoob

Scoob Rear Admiral

Thank you. Looking forward to doing so :)

Scoob.