safeguards for faction changes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jessneko, Feb 9, 2019.

1. jessneko

jessneko Ensign

Can we get some safeguards for preventing the accidental change of a factions friendliness? I'd like an actual pop up like, "hey you're about to open a container that will change your faction rating" or don't have guns or weapons equipped when in a building for certain people so that you can't accidentally kill someone because your cat jumped up on your desk and flopped his fat butt over your keyboard. -- really anything that would help to stop accidentally changing faction status with groups, like, equipping a drill is like "hey if you drill in this territory you're going to change faction status" or something like that.

2. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator
    Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    There is already a popup for the contanier! ;)

3. Ann|e Noa|m

Ann|e Noa|m Captain

We need more than a mere pop-up :) it should be like the "mission" you get when starting a new game. Simple YES or NO checkbox :) god knows i accidently opened a container too many times and had to grind it back up.

4. Marc von Geldern

As a reflexive looter, I could sure use an extra safeguard as well. Lol Maybe put “Owned by other faction” prohibitations on containers the way they are on some doors? Or maybe we should only lose faction if we actually take something from the container. Then we can decide for ourselves if grinding the rep back is worth whatever juicy loot we find. :p

5. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

A yes/no confirmation box for illegal actions? Would make sense.

6. jessneko

jessneko Ensign

definitely agreed, my friend got spooked by a ripperdog and shot it while i was in zirax territory grinding up for friendly with them. that did not go well!

ravien_ff likes this.
  7. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Poor doggy! :oops: