PLZ Retest and Re-Report Sectioner32 mission bug, experimental 1.5 3366

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by BDAKiwi, May 30, 2021.

1. BDAKiwi

BDAKiwi Lieutenant

Mode: Single player survival

SERVER NAME: n/a
    SEED-ID: 913064

MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: No

Reproducibility: Always
    Severity: Major

Type: sp mission

Summary: Section32 debrief not loading

Description: After completing the Ilmarinen an instruction is given to return to Sectioner32 at the waystation for debriefing, and the waystation location was highlit when I entered the system. Nothing happens when entering the room that Sectioner32 occupies, just an inanimate smiley face with a 32 next to it. Mission details are on the right side of the screen, 'Meet Sectioner32'.

20210530171200_1.jpg

2. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

@Pantera or @Taelyn

Please move this Report to the Experimental Branch

Thank You:)

Pach and Taelyn like this.
  3. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    I am afraid I cannot reproduce the issue. Please, when the next EXP is released mid/end of week, try again with a fresh (!) savegame. Thx! :)

Pach likes this.
  4. BDAKiwi

BDAKiwi Lieutenant

Just seen this now. I did return to this a week or so later, part of the mission appeared to have been reset (the instruction to return the the trading station had been reset). I returned (station highlit in yellow when I entered the system), tick. Went to see Sectioner32, door locked. I looked everywhere on the station for an alternative location, found the access code for engineering, looked in there and everywhere else for a switch or conversation or anything that might trigger the door, or any response at all. There is no yellow text guiding me to a location once on station, nor was there before. I did a gm into the room, no sectioner32 at all.
    I can try loading a savegame before Uncertain Outcomes starts (if I have a reasonably close one) and try again?