Fixed ships disappearance

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by Kumbaya, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Kumbaya

Kumbaya Lieutenant

game - network
    server - official, experimental branch

I went into the game and found that my ships disappeared, all that were. 1 CV, 1 SV, 1 HV. All were fueled. On a CV, the fuel would be enough for 2 days.

2. Kumbaya

Kumbaya Lieutenant

ships were found. 10 light-years away from my location. How did they fly there? Or have they been stolen from me by vile aborigines? )))

Attached Files:

3. Kumbaya

Kumbaya Lieutenant

I built a new ship, jumped 10 light-years to the marker of the ship that flew away from me. Arriving, I opened a log to find my ship in the current location. As soon as I opened the log I received a system error (attach the log)

Windows 7 (6.1.0) 64bit
    Version: Experimental 12.5 2926, RAM: 64 GB
    ----
    Initialize engine version: 2019.2.14f1 (49dd4e9fa428)
    Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
    04-03:21:53.408 06_21 -EXC- System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at Assembly-CSharp.ProjectOptionsTemplateEditor.UpdatePlugin (Vector3i , System.String , UnityEngine.Vector3 , System.Int32 ) [0x00095] in <fb98b2b851ff44e6b66bec979a0abf43>:0
    at Assembly-CSharp.ProjectOptionsTemplateEditor.SearchStore (System.Int32 , Assembly-CSharp.DriveResolver , System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] ) [0x0005f] in <fb98b2b851ff44e6b66bec979a0abf43>:0
    at Assembly-CSharp.PaneContext+AssemblyTable.EditOutline (Assembly-CSharp.IconContext+GroupStack ) [0x00016] in <fb98b2b851ff44e6b66bec979a0abf43>:0
    at Assembly-CSharp.IconContext.LoadToolbox () [0x00018] in <fb98b2b851ff44e6b66bec979a0abf43>:0
    04-03:21:53.477 06_21 -EXC- System.Nul

Attached Files:

4. Slingblades

Slingblades Lieutenant

I have had 6 ships disappear since Alpha 12.5 wipe. Many others on the server that I play on are having the same problem. This last time I had three ships in my CV and they were docked on my CV. I warped a few times and then landed on a planet. I was the only one on the planet as I was the one to discover it. My ships where still docked. All good I am thinking. Mini map showed they were just behind my CV when I got onto the planet. I walk out into the docking area of my CV yup there was all three of them I could see they where right were I put them. I go to get closer as I wanted to use on the planet while I was there. Just before I got to them ALL three of them just disappeared. I check the registry sure they where still there on the planet just 2.4km from me. Okay I am thinking I will just go find them they are probably behind the CV as I have had this happen in Alpha 11.5. So off i go to find them. After a few minutes I rechecked the registry and boom they were not on the registry anywhere. Here I am logging all these hours and getting my custom blueprints in the game just to have them disappear is total bullshit and I wanted to rage quit the game. I posted this in the Eleon discord. MANY and I mean meany people are having this same problem. This is a game breaking problem and will make people not want to play. I really like this game and what the people involved have done with it. However this is a MAJOR, MAJOR problem that needs to be fixed ASAP. I understand that there are problems to be had with the game only being in Alpha but This problem I have been hearing has been around since or before Alpha 10. Please fix this guys before you turn Alpha 12.5 lose.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
  5. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Please look out for this again as of tomorrows planned update the exp server will be getting wiped/a new save game starting.
    There was a error happening in the playfields that appears to have played a role in this which requires a new save game to be started & this will also also apply for any other saves.
    As of phase 6 please start a new game due to data base & galaxy fixes.