Show block names

Discussion in 'Experimental Features Discussion' started by Paladin69, May 18, 2020.

1. Paladin69

Paladin69 Ensign

What's up Everyone!

Loving the game so far.
    Just have one issue. I like fixing up wrecks, but have the hardest time figuring out some of the odd blocks used. Is it possible to have the multi-tool, show the name of the block, like " Sliced Corner A1". This would really help builders!

Thanks

nottrox ¯\ (ツ) /¯ likes this.
  2. nottrox ¯\ (ツ) /¯

It is possible. For some older Blocks this is already what happens or happended. But i don't expect it to come back as it would probably be an annoying piece of work.
    What may helps you, is working abit in creative. Building things there is much easier and after 1000000 blocks or so you have quite a good overview over the blocks.

And be aware that despite how often you look for it, you will probably never find this block here:
    https://empyriononline.com/threads/blockshapes-menu-and-new-shapes.49013/page-7#post-311737

Last edited: May 18, 2020
    Pach and Germanicus like this.
  3. Paladin69

Paladin69 Ensign

Thanks. Still wish it showed the block full name when hovered over with the multi-tool. This would save me a lot of time repairing derelict / wrecked ships.