Small Upgrade to Graphics

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Cinnamn, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Cinnamn

Cinnamn Ensign

hello,i have vertigo which at first might sound like how does this correlate,well let me tell you how or at least what caused me to post this.One day my boyfriend,his bestfriend,my best friend and i was playing Empyrion on survival on normal difficulty.well we went into a ship and began flying across the planet to search for stuff and scan stuff or even to just go check our auto miners.all of a sudden his bestfriend and i got really really dizzy we wasnt flying any kinda tricks or super fast or anything like that it was a straight line most of the flight,we got so dizzy he threw up and i had to lay down,i was sick for the next 3 days,well no other game has done this to me ever,not any other space games not any crazy graphic games,not even most things IRL make me that dizzy,i then went to the doctor and learned i had somehow developed vertigo which honestly idc that i got this,my main issue is that me and him can no longer play this game that we both love so much that im tempted to take the week of not being able to walk to play this because i love this game! the only difference in this game and any other games i play is this one is low poly,i think that is how i say that.so for this reason id love to have a small upgrade to graphics simply so i can play this game without having to suffer a hour or two after i play or that i can play but i cant leave base or go into space or fly or anything else really i become a house servant