some wirdness (bug maybe?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TmikeS3, Jan 11, 2019.

1. TmikeS3

TmikeS3 Commander

I am building a Mining Rig/ starter base, yet some how it Requires 3 cobalt ingots which I don't under stand what is using I, I have a Cargo Controller and cargo expansion units an Ammo Controller. , 5 medic stations, a wardrobe to uses as a equipment locker, Ten bunks, a table a food processer kitchen counter tv table sofa book case desk, to showers, 2 toilets, and a bathroom vanity. 8 solar panels and a solar copastor. o2 station and 4 o2 tanks(t1 tanks) Any ideas what is using the cobalt?

also if it helps I can share the BP just let me know the best way to do so

Edit: I found it, It was the ammo controller seems like the crafting recipe was changed to require cobalt Alloy... bet annoying really as I mean for it to be a starter base basically, had the ammo box even though there are no weapons on it as yet to give me a chance to get some ammo stocked before I add some in my survival game. And cobalt can be hard to find when starting out. maybe its a good thing the drones don't attack tell you become a threat IE arm your base

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Fractalite and ravien_ff like this.
  2. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Should be able to use a standard ammo box instead.

3. TmikeS3

TmikeS3 Commander

I saw that now need to ad one to my build thinking about make a version with out the medical equipment and a small constructer to lower the unlock level... Thinking about making a few variants of it the first thing I share on work ship..... :p