Some wishes and suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TerriWild, Jan 23, 2021.

1. TerriWild

TerriWild Ensign

Well i'am not sure if some or all of the my thoughts and wishes might have popped up yet.
    I'am way to tired from 1.4 testing to work through the lists.

Nice to have:
    - Some beam weapon combat turrets. Fiddled around a bit with replacing plasmas ani with multiturret ani but
    well, the wave distortion effect on the beams wasn't mine.
    - Well i like to stare at the deconstructor. What i miss is some information what item the dc is processing.

Would be fun:
    - Basic Fleet Controls. Those pesky Kamirats or Dronebases can have company. maybe one would need to find/buy whatever an NPC which then can be placed as 'deco' and which controls that ship ai like but on your side.

Can't wait for it:
    - Well one can't blame the game for low FPS flying around in a leviathan... but some more optimisations could not hurt.
    - More story (of couse, who's that traitor now...)

Problematic:
    - Multiplayer: Either you have actually a galaxy one could explore but never a chance to gather enough resources to do it or the server owners might have implemented measures so that you can get out but... you only can reach a few systems.
    - Difficulty scaling... Easy mode for me means, yay story, i always win without using my brain.
    Oh a Vermillion Superduper OP biggy big. Yawn.
    Hard means for me SNAFU. Praise the Toreva, praise Ja'ran'dal, youl will suffer or die in vain.
    Medium: Load Brain.exe. You are smarter than any AI. It is possible.

Current Situ: Whatever you select regarding difficulty. Find a Tori (giggle) = SNAFU.

And to be honest and fair after that work sounding list:
    - The Game is amazing
    - You put much work in it, thinking of how often a new hotfix cames out, that is unusual.
    - The amount of freedom one has to play the game to their style is exceptional.

P.s. Sorry Forge Aerospace. No offence meant. Could you please change your slogan? Engineering the Enemys World? Oh dude and i read this in survival. Praise the Bugs. That was not funny at all. Testing 1.4 and trying to reproduce the repotition loop, Suddently felt trough the floor of my cv (well it repositioned) falling through the terrain and seeing this. How coward of me to try to find out what needs to be done to reproduce that problem.

Please don't paint such things until it is sure it could never happen.
    I'am going to bed now. Maybe i can find out tomorrow how to tripper the repos loop-