Space Dragon

Discussion in 'Media - Screenshots, Videos, Streams!' started by Silwer, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Silwer

Silwer Lieutenant

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    deej_tv and Germanicus like this.
  2. deej_tv

deej_tv Ensign

I love the look of this CV, and I love the way you used antennae to "extend" the barrel of the cannons.
    You could save yourself a bunch of CPU by dropping 2 of the constructors. I think 4 may be a bit excessive. I know CVs are supposed to be like mobile bases, but you could get away with 1 or 2 constructors here and have your main production at a home base.

That extra CPU would then allow you to upgrade some of the shell to give it more armour, or even add a few more weapons to make it extra lethal!

3. Silwer

Silwer Lieutenant

Thanks for the feedback.
    Yes i though the 4 constructors was a bit much, but i left it up to the player to decide. Removing 2 advance constructors might drop the CV to a class 3. The CPU is so high that removing the 2 will not change much. You can thank the thrusters for that :)
    Weapon wise it has about 30 weapons already so i am happy. He armor can be upgraded as soon as the player has gotten hold of enough Sathium to combat armor.

deej_tv likes this.