Stack Size of Credits Increase

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CRAIG W HAYWOOD, Jan 30, 2021.

Tags:
  1. CRAIG W HAYWOOD

CRAIG W HAYWOOD Ensign

So I already suggested this to @Vermillion however, I wanted to point this out to other players too, let me know what you think of it. Apparently you cant increase the stack size of credits beyond 99,999, so I suggested this instead "Alright new idea, maybe this is more viable option, if you cant increase the stack size of credits, how about a exchange systems that you can do at a trader. What I mean by this is, make a new item, that traders buy and sell for the exact same price, for lets say 500k credits, and if you sell it back to the trader it gives you back the 500k, or 1m, this way players can stack this new item, go to any trader, exchange the item back into credits and be done with it. Is this a better option or even a realistic one?"

2. ChumSickle

ChumSickle Captain

Not sure to the technical aspect of >if< this can be done, but could you clarify the >why<? Do you trade in credits often? I guess I could see buying or selling things to other players and needing larger denominations, but was just curious as to your reasons for wanting this.