Starting on HWS, a Guide for New players!

Discussion in 'Media - Screenshots, Videos, Streams!' started by Chief_Rockie, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Chief_Rockie

Chief_Rockie Commander

What’s up all my Gaming Warrior Friends! I have learned a lot about this server, and the more I play on it, the more I learn to like it. I will be honest, playing here and just rushing into the server was like drinking water from a full pressure firehose! It is a lot to take in. I recently had 2 players join my faction and just straight up not know how to navigate the starting area! So, I took some of my recordings of starting on the server and throw some extra information for new players!

This is a forum Topic, and I would like people to share other insights that I might have missed or not covered! Please share here and leave a comment on my YouTube Video. I want to make this as comprehensive as possible to make it easier for players not to feel lost or behind when starting on this fantastic server.

StyxAnnihilator likes this.
  2. Chief_Rockie

Chief_Rockie Commander

Hey fellow gaming warriors! Every time I log into HWS, I find something else noteworthy of mention or detailing in a video. The resource hunt mission gives the play SO MUCH! I also found that new players on the server, like me, found it a difficult. So, I wanted to highlight a few things without giving everything away.

StyxAnnihilator and RexXxuS like this.