Help needed Story Mission on Swamp World and Item Menu

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Odeoron Dream-Light, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Odeoron Dream-Light

Odeoron Dream-Light Lieutenant

Hello, i'm new to the forum, but i have only two issues i spotted since playing the latest release of the game.

I'm not playing it on my own computer but through Geforce-Now, as my PC doesn't have the requirements to process such a game.

But i'm playing the latest release, as Geforce-Now doesn't give me the opportunity to edit or change my game, so it is always up to date by default.

But regardless, i've started a new game on the swamp world, set on size-large, and custom difficulty.
    I've built a small base, and explored to gather resources before starting the story missions.

Then i decided to start them to be able to become friendly with the Talon.

On the very first mission, after i completed the dungeon when i got out from it, the whole planet landscape changed and became bugged, irregular, not even natural terrain anymore but blocks of land that were really high and blocks of land that were really low, then some oceans appeared where previously was land.

Suffice to say, the first mission in the story quest, messes up the entire universe by the looks of it, when finishing.

Sadly, because through Geforce-Now i can't get any logs or relevant files, i can't even get my save files, i cannot provide the necessary data for any help.
    And i forgot to take any pictures. I may attempt to do this mission on a backed up file again to collect the necessary data as best as i can to see if it happens again.

Just let me know if pictures are needed.

ABOUT ITEM MENU.

The only issue i found here is that the Flour item doesn't exist in the creative menu.
    There may be other objects that do not appear there, but that is the only item i found cannot be created through item menu.

2. Odeoron Dream-Light

Update:
    Gold ore smelting is different from the rest.
    5 ore input gives out only one ingot and all other ores on 5 ore give 10 ingots.

3. me777

me777 Commander

I think the 5 to 1 ratio is the more realistic one, the 5 to 10 is boosted for gameplay / balance reasons.
    and gold is intended to be rare, so one considers keep it for crafting or exchange for credits.

and for the mission stuff i'm not sure the swamp planet has all poi needed, but i only guess as i'm playing reforged eden...

4. Odeoron Dream-Light

thanks for the response! Yeah i thought as much, they balanced gold because otherwise it could be used to generate endless money... fair enough...

So i have one other bug i forgot to mention:
    Right now i'm in a COL space station, and my SV doesn't seem to dock with it anymore... nor can it, and when i get out of it i fly around as if floating in 0G space, while everyone else in that station seems to be walking around just fine... any solution to this or is this a common bug?
    It didn't happened in previous versions, especially annoying when i did the pirate sabotage mission...
    [​IMG]

This is me currently floating randomly inside an elevator, without being able to interact with it's physiscs... really annoying and confusing...

5. Raven_Ta2

Raven_Ta2 Ensign

It looks like your jetpack is on, which will let you float as if you're in 0g anywhere in space, even inside ships or stations with a gravity generator. Toggle it off while inside the structure and you should be able to walk around.

Odeoron Dream-Light likes this.
  6. Odeoron Dream-Light

ahh.... --such cringe--

7. Odeoron Dream-Light

HELP!
    I've researched left and right but it seems like i can't deconstruct certain resources... I know that deconstructing certain items that have no blueprint anymore can't be done, but the resources you can build, usually should be able to be deconstructed... right?
    I can't deconstruct a flux coild nor large optronic matrix/bridge...

8. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Those cannot be deconstructed further.

Odeoron Dream-Light likes this.
  9. Odeoron Dream-Light

thx...