Story Part II - Chapter 9: Wins and Losses

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Hummel-o-War, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    "Story Chapter 9: Wins and Losses

Something unexpected happened: you found an ally within the Zirax Empire. The ambassador Hyzani of the House of Abyssal not only helped you to understand more about what makes the Zirax Empire tick, but also seems to know a lot about the events of the recent past. Especially about the LEGACY. And also about a mysterious, presumably extinct race named the PROGENITOR.

While you still try to fiddle out how the new information fit into the big picture, including the VOID and the TESCH, you are racing back to the GLaD outpost to reveal a possible traitor and save the crew from an already rolling Ghyst assault on the base."

2. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    Known issue:
    - the last task of the mission is lacking its loca string. It simply means "Leave sytem"

3. Asmodan

Asmodan Lieutenant

I just finished the Mission and so far it was good. One thing i have Problems with in the late Missions is finding the Quest Systems in the Galaxy Map because i can not search for the Keywords (e.g. Sigma Zero, High Security) and have to manually search the Galaxy. Another thing is finding a good Way to this Systems because i can Jump only 30 LY at once, something like a Route Planer would be nice.