Known Issue Strange when demolishing buildings!

Discussion in 'Known Issues' started by bbk.3164, Oct 28, 2019.

1. bbk.3164

bbk.3164 Commander

it is NOT a BAG - it is a PROBLEM that has been going on FOR A LONG TIME (!) (many years)

Multiplayer
    I have long noticed such a feature - when I disassemble POIs - SOMETIMES I DELETE ALL BLOCKS IN THE LOWER RANGE of the building so that the entire upper part falls and I can pick it up (!)

BUT ... sometimes - the entire upper part of the building - REMAINS HANGING IN THE AIR, but not a single block touches the landscape (!)
    20190822023847_1.jpg

...... but sometimes - I delete some block, and I hear THAT SOMETHING FALLED OFF FROM THE TOP (part of the building collapsed) ...

... and the crashed ship - this is MIRACLES - removed 1 top-side engine ... as a result == MORE THAN A HALF OF A SHIP DESTINATED (!) (see screen below):

20191028215928_1.jpg

runlykhel and stanley bourdon like this.
  2. stanley bourdon

stanley bourdon Captain

I have observed that in the last build or 3 the number of random blocks in the upper sections of a building that have perfect SI but have never had any path of direct contact to the ground has increased. this has made disassembly of buildings much more tedious and unfun. But the random explosion from removing the incorrect block still persists. I expect and would like it if when you remove a complete layer all the blocks above would fall.