Suggestion: Mini Map

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wakfu, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Wakfu

Wakfu Commander

Hi guys, could we have something to zoom in zoom out the effective ratio of the mini radar in the top right? So we can see to more accurate meters close to us? Because the scale is so big it is sometimes difficult to see something youre right on top of.

Also, could you make a minimap for First person so when you are in POI, the places/corridors you walked already could be "discovered" to show you ways you have come already.

Track Driver likes this.
  2. Track Driver

Track Driver Rear Admiral

I'm not sure what that "thing" in the upper right corner is supposed to be. You may recall a time we could locate enemy craft either approaching or downed. Now it seems to be only good for reminding where you parked.
    It would be great to be able to click on that "thing" to enlarge it. At the same time adding range information and perhaps identifying moving objects as "flashing" and fixed items "solid".
    My thinking is that the "thing" ought to indeed be a form of radar, if not immediately, then as an upgrade.

The mini-map you mention sounds like keeping a graphic record of your movement thru a POI. Having a propensity for getting lost, I would find that invaluable, if it were possible,

3. Wakfu

Wakfu Commander

yup thats what i mean. a graphical ground layout as you move. would only move in rectangles and show your current level.

the radar in the top right needs some work. like +/- button attached to it to increase/decrease sensor resolution. always have to be looking at my map while flying.

4. Track Driver

Track Driver Rear Admiral

"Some work" is putting it mildly. Even the warnings of impending attacks give no vector or ETA. If I didn't surround my base with remote turrets for early detection and response, I'd be up to my beard in Zirax! Even the planetary map fails to give a clue until it's too late.

Maybe it's to make things more challenging but to me it looks like failed 24th century tech.
    Does anybody know what the range is supposed to be? There should be at least 2 selectable ranges with clearly marked ranging rings.

I also think that "thing" in the corner ought to bottom center in Cockpit View to be more useful (when or if it actually becomes more useful).:rolleyes: