PLZ Retest and Re-Report SV returned to position of entry to playfield

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by ac_blazer, Jan 31, 2021.

1. ac_blazer

ac_blazer Lieutenant

Build: 1.4 3255 31-18:46
    Mode:MP Dedicated Server
    Mode:Survival
    SERVER NAME: Eleon Studios - Experimental Branch Test Server
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: No/Dont Know
    Reproducibility: Unable on demand
    Severity:Major
    Type: Player specific
    Summary: SV returned to position of entry to playfield
    Description:
    Steps to Reproduce: not reproducable
    Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:
    while troubleshotting other issue (toolbar items not working) landed sv exiting cockpit and sv disapeared, later to be discovered at the edge of atmosphere where i had just entered the playfield

elmo likes this.
  2. jlego

jlego Captain

Experiencing this issue also in coop with @elmo. Been trying to work out what triggers it, but all I can say for us is that it happens on warp for us.

When @elmo is in the passenger seat, she will see everything we’re doing, but resource asteroids do not seem to load for her, and it seems that she has really been left at the arrival point despite seeing everything else normally. If she leaves her seat, she will end up at the arrival point, but if she does not, she will warp with the vessel when we leave the playfield, and nothing else is amiss other than resource asteroids not appearing.

On the single occasion I have travelled in a warp-capable SV on my own (leaving @elmo on the ground), I also experienced this, but after I returned to my vessel I did not experience it again, even when warping to another playfield.

elmo likes this.