PLZ Retest and Re-Report SV se hunde en CV

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by cmguardia, Feb 11, 2021.

1. cmguardia

cmguardia Captain

Compilation: V1.4.1 3260
    Mode: Survival and Creative.
    Mode: single player
    SERVER NAME:
    SEED-ID: global 367545; playfield 276697

Reproducibility: Always creative. Survival only once.

Severity: Low

Summary: SV sinks in CV or platform

Description: After attaching an SV to the CV and moving away to fulfill two missions with Polaris. When I go back and enter the CV I see this.
    Days before playing in creative designing a new SV, the same thing happened to me between the base and the new SV.
    What I have noticed in creative was that if the SV when going down to a platform tilts. It can traverse the platform.

Steps to Reproduce: Start Creative. Create a SV trying to make it lean on land and observe that it sinks into the platform below ground level.
    For survival: I just walked away and when I came back the SV was leaning into the ground.

Nueva Partida_3_2021-02-11_01-37-47.png Nueva Partida_3_2021-02-11_01-37-33.png

Descripción: Despues de acoplar un SV al CV y alejarme para cumplir dos misiones con Polaris. Al volver y entrar al CV veo esto.
    Días antes jugando en creativo diseñando un nuevo SV me sucedió lo mismo entre la base y el SV nuevo.
    Lo que he notado en creativo era que si el SV al bajar a una plataforma se inclina. Puede atravesar la plataforma.

Pasos para reproducir:
    Iniciar Creativo. Crear un SV tratando que al tocar tierra se incline y observar que se unde en la plataforma por debajo del nivel del suelo.
    Para supervivencia: solo me aleje y al volver el SV estaba inclinado dentro del suelo.