PLZ Retest and Re-Report Teleported 3.5 km into space upon completeing Epic drill mission

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by Metallica_Hoop, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Metallica_Hoop

Metallica_Hoop Lieutenant

'Ello

The music went 'der der der' and I found myself 3.5km away from the 'Inferno' I heard the Beer was strong but.....

I found it funny as I had enough oxygen and an EVA ,Im not sure if this bug has been mentioned before.

Maybe it was just my game. Anyway I thought I'd pop it on here.

Germanicus likes this.
  2. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2021
    Metallica_Hoop likes this.
  3. Metallica_Hoop

Thank you.

I'm at work so I don't have this info. I'll have a look tonight if I remember.

Germanicus likes this.
  4. Metallica_Hoop

I forgot to check the seed but played for 4 hours last night and no random teleports.

I'll put it down to randomness. If it occurs again I'll do a full bug report.

Germanicus likes this.
  5. Arthmoor

Arthmoor Commander

Apparently this isn't isolated to just the Epic Drill mission (I didn't get this there though). I just finished the GLaD mission where the asteroid is self-destructed. I got out before the explosions and was up on my ship when the menu prompt hit. After I cleared the prompt, I found myself teleported 4km away.

It's probably related to other instances where exiting dialogue finds you standing somewhere else a short distance away, only in these cases it's not so short and could easily kill you.