Tent/Sleep

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Hector G, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Hector G

Hector G Commander

For the love of all that is good please allow us to select number of hours slept instead of a fixed 8 hours. Thank you.

Peter Conway, Lyceq and Myrmidon like this.
  2. Myrmidon

Myrmidon Rear Admiral

The new feature to be able to sleep during day as many times as we like is ok. Your request is a plus to that. Who knows maybe ti will be implemented with a bar before sleep that allows the player to set the default time of sleep in hours. Like some RPGs give this ability in some games. Maybe developers will implement food bar to be reduced during sleep in the future. Also afflictions. For example if a player suffers from a level 1 affliction and sleeps it might develop to level 2 or worst. We will see in the future. Same goes for o2 consumption if the player sleeps in a non oxygenated environment.

3. Peter Conway

Peter Conway Commander

I second this proposal... (though it was made last year)

I'd like to add to it though, why is it not possible for my lil' fella to sleep when there are 'bugs' about, after all he's in a room with doors and walls of steel... protected by Android guards... and he's not slept in more than 3 days (walking all the way round planet and getting chased by many nasty things...) he's tired now and doesn't care that he'll be eaten by anything that may get in (which it won't)

Please allow us/our lil' dudes to choose whether to sleep or not...

It's like the old mudcrab from Bethesda stopping us from performing a task because we were in combat... but the mudcrab 100 yards away didn't know!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022