Fixed The yellow HV submarine [6723]

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by cmguardia, Aug 4, 2019.

1. cmguardia

cmguardia Captain

Sorry if this is not a mistake and so it was thought and I missed it among the latest updates.
    But it never happened to me with levitation engines (except the first green ones).

Mode: Survival. I do not use mass / volume.
    Mode: Singleplayer.
    SERVER NAME: no.
    SEED-ID: playfield 53122.
    If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: Yes (only modify config for solar panels).
    Reproducibility: Yes.
    Severity: Minor.
    Type: ??
    Summary: The HV is submerged in the water.

Description: The HV is submerged in the water completely covering the cabin if you lower the levitation height by less than 0.45 meters.

Steps to Reproduce: lower the levitation height by less than 0.45 meters.

The interesting:
    1- You get it easily with Shift + space bar.
    2- It moves with good speed underwater!
    3- It does not dive beyond the height of the cabin (at least in my case).
    It happened by mistake of mine upon entering the lake with low height and already a few meters from the coast simply submerged completely!
    Mmmmmm ... I don't know if I want to be repaired ;) ... JuegoNuevo_12_2019-08-03_21-28-21.png JuegoNuevo_12_2019-08-03_21-39-59.png JuegoNuevo_12_2019-08-03_21-39-55.png

2. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

My HV took yesterday its diving lessons:D...I was surprised too that it almost held speed and surfaced with ease againo_O...only to dive again. I was driving full speed downhill a slope to the lake, the HV, a Transport HV, was heavy laden with stuff from a POI so I did not wonder about the nose dive...I had several Combat Steel Blocks placed in the frontal Harvest container:rolleyes:.

In your case I would say the "load" is also the reason for the SUB-V;):D

3. cmguardia

cmguardia Captain

So I do not think so. I emptied it in a CV to go out again in search of promethium. I am not using mass / volume and also verify that the nose is not down. But as I describe above it is fully reproducible. Please try and tell me if you can do it at will !!
    I use this HV since 10.2.0 and it is the first time that it does.
    Its max speed in water (under water) is 4.7 m / s.

I just remembered that the anti-aircraft gun placed it before this happens! Maybe remove it and try it again!