Three suggestions - please consider

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bcbarnes, Dec 28, 2020.

1. bcbarnes

bcbarnes Lieutenant

1. I'd like the ability to have the constructors, food processor, deconstructor, and anything else that has queue, turn themselves off once the queue is empty. I use solar power almost exclusively, and tend to micro-manage power usage. It would be nice to have, for example, the food processor working on a batch of bandages, and not have to babysit it to turn it off so I can sleep.

2. I think it would be cool if reload times on weapons was dynamic - based on the number of times a particular weapon has been reloaded. The more reloads you've done, the quicker they get (to a certain minimum). If you switch to a different version of the same weapon (i.e. assault rifle vs T2 assault rifle) they are close enough that you could have the reload time of the T2 adjusted slightly the first time you use it. Reloading completely different weapons (flame thrower vs pistol) do not influence each other.

3. Instead of just auto-reloading when a weapon runs dry, have an option to switch to the next weapon on the toolbelt. If all weapons are dry, then switch to and reload the first. I don't know how many times I've had several weapons armed, I'm fighting off bad guys, and stand there twiddling my thumbs while the weapon reloads itself (all the time taking damage).

Thanks for any consideration.

Brian

2. xtended2l

xtended2l Commander

1. Absolutely agree. That would be great.
    2. Nope from me. It sounds like passive skills suggestion, then we can add whole bunch of other passive skills, but imo the game is not about that. It is better to add gun mods, which increase reload speed, magazine size, reduce recoil, allows better zooming, etc.
    3. Never been an issue for me. What stops you from switching weapons manually?