Fixed Titanium ore not accepted in repair station.

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by Christopher Knowlton, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Christopher Knowlton

Christopher Knowlton Ensign

Mode: Single Player Survival
    Seed: 185060

Modified Playfield: No

Reproducibility: Every Time
    Severity: Major
    Type: Repair

Summary: Titanium ore not accepted in repair station.
    Description: SV missing upgraded blocks trying to repair on a T2 Base repair bay. Repair bay says it needs Titanium ore. Try to supply it and it says it is not needed. Also tried Titanium plates and rods with same answer.
    Steps To Reproduce: Create SV with steel blocks. Equip T2 Multitool, get titanium plates, upgrade blocks on SV. Save template. Blow up some upgraded SV blocks with anything. They must be gone. Try to repair with repair bay. repair bay should note that Titanium ore is required. Try to supply titanium ore. Repair console will not accept the ore. Tried matching quantity to requirement, still not accepted.

Attached Files:

krazzykid2006 likes this.
  2. majortom360

majortom360 Ensign

Got me by 2 minutes. Yes I experienced the same issue with Titanium Ore not being accepted by the Repair Bay. Thanks.

3. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    A fix for this will be available in one of the next exp releases soon.

Mobius 2, gsn1pa360 and Germanicus like this.
  4. gsn1pa360

gsn1pa360 Ensign

Mode: Survival and Creative (Alpha 12 Experimental)
    Mode: Singleplayer

SERVER NAME: N/A (Singleplayer)
    SEED-ID: Bug occurs on both of my updated, brand new Singleplayer saves, regardless of seed

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: No

Reproducibility: Always
    Severity: Major

Type: Repair

Summary: Cant input Titanium into repair console

Description: I tried to repair my damaged HV to blueprint but it wouldnt allow me to add Titanium ore to the Repair console. I was also able to reproduce this in Singleplayer Creative mode in a CV Repair console as well as a Base Repair console

Steps to Reproduce: Simply attempt to place Titanium ore into a Repair console

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links: I have video of me failing to put Titanium ore into repair console. Not sure if its helpful whatsoever though

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
  5. stubert812

stubert812 Lieutenant

Hi not sure if this has been discussed or not I tried to repair a vehicle on the official test server an were unable to.
    The repair bay t2 would not take the Titanium ore, rods or plates so I did have the materials in the repair bay to be able to fix it.
    I looked to see if this has been brought up before but i could not see it.If it's a known issue sorry for not seeing it.

6. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

Was Reported in the EXP Bug Section

https://empyriononline.com/threads/titanium-ore-not-accepted-in-repair-station.92756/

stubert812 likes this.