[TOOL] EAH | Empyrion Admin Helper v1.61.x

Discussion in 'The Hangar Bay' started by RexXxuS, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Oddyseous

Oddyseous Ensign

Got it, thanks Jascha.

2. Primal

Primal Ensign

Ok when I log into ftp it is at the folder above the Dedicated Server folder, and that is where my yami file is located. Everything says dedicated.yaml but mine seems to be myserver_dedicated.yaml. Also when I try and refresh though FTP I get the following error. Error while downloading file 'dedicated_EAH.yami' from FTP. I do not see this file in my server folders. In examples I am seeing everyone is using dedicated.yaml but mine seems to be myserver_dedicated.yaml, also in there examples their ftp path shows \empyrion\ but again I see no empyrion folder in my server files.

3. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,
    if you use myserver_dedicated.yaml then just enter that on in your config. Its alright. Every server uses different names.
    just enter also the path from the place you login to your ftp till your dedicated.yaml file.
    So in your case if I understood you right your ftp path should be "\Emyprion Dedicated Server\" or similar.

So you just have to adapt it to your situation. Then try to refresh from FTP and hopefully it works. If so restart eah and you are good to go

Germanicus likes this.
  4. Primal

Primal Ensign

but there is not yami file in the Dedicated Server folder.
    3 images from my file strucher the middle image shows what is inside the DedicatedServer folder

files.jpg lowerfile.jpg topfile.jpg

5. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

ah yes that what I meant. You have to adaptd.

Then you just need a "\" in you ftp path (that is the 'Empyrion Dedicated Server' path, not the Dedicated Server path)

6. Primal

Primal Ensign

Screenshot_3.jpg
    When I refresh the FTP it keep telling me it can not find the dedicated_EAH.yami

7. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

As I said, please change the name to the dedicated.yaml you use.

8. Primal

Primal Ensign

So I need to change my file name from myserver_dedicated.yaml to dedicated_EAH.yami? If I do that do I need to change anything with my server so (it) will use dedicated_EAH.yami instead of myserver_dedicated.yaml

9. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Just change the name of the dedicated.yaml in your EAH config. Under Setup Tab

10. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Update

Patch notes - 1.49.4.0 (Alpha 12.2)
    Remember to stop the server, start the tool and then start the server to apply the Update.
    If you start a new game also make sure to restart the tool after you started the game the first time.
    lease turn off Autban before you update the tool or start the server. Then check for a few hours if the Cheater Check marks people yellow (Extreme = They would get banned) without reason. If so, please let us know and do not turn on AutoBan. If everything is ok, you can turn on AutoBan.
    In case you are using a slave tool: Be aware that using this version only works if you update master and slave!
    This Version will be available over steam and via manual download.

Please switch the Version in the Config to Alpha 12. Please deactivate "Detailed logs" and "Connection logs" in the Config\Debug section. These are only needed in case you have problems and need to send logs to us. Otherwise they will slow down EAH!

• Added: Optional fade out time for messages (top right corner). But the game seems to not do it :|
    • Added: Connection check after server stop
    • Fixed: Empty Playfield exception
    • Added: Restore last: Multiple structures at once
    • Added: Restore this from backup (only in manual download for now)

11. Primal

Primal Ensign

ok did that but still getting error message but getting closer at least now it has the correct name in the error message. I am guessing my path is wrong somewhere. Bellow are the setting I have. 05.jpg
    01.jpg 02.jpg

12. SylenThunder

SylenThunder Captain

I have an issue, and I'm not sure if it's EAH doing something, or my settings, or what.

We have the faction our admins are in (MoC). I have set in EAH Tool Structures config Structure Control to set to faction MoC. (Admin Faction)

However sometimes randomly, ships that we have set to MoC from private will disappear.
    Say I spawn in a ship, it's automatically set to Private. I switch it to MoC so that the other admins in our faction can use it, and a few minutes later it gets deleted. I can find in the log that the structure was deleted, and the one time I saw a message that might indicate why it was deleted, it said something about a player " " attempting to change blocks on the ship. However I am unable to find that message now, so I'm unclear on exactly what it said.

This has kind of been a problem, as we can't interact with each others ships, because setting them to our faction ends up with them being deleted.
    It's a little weird though because I have a couple of structures which are in MoC, but have not been deleted. Both were made by hand, and not spawned in via blueprint.

Any assistance in resolving this issue would be great. Do I need to use some empty faction for the tool's structure control, or is there some other settings I'm doing wrong?

13. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Try to play around with the settings. Instead of "\" try a path like "/173.234.27.34_30000/".
    When you login to your FTP server, then that is the starting point for the path, also for eah. every folder you open to get to the dedicated.yaml of yours, you have to add into the path.

14. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

to see if EAH is involved, open the structure list and select the structure of question. Then click on the bottom left on "Details".
    now check the right colum for structure Activities. Is there anything listed?

If it says there Decay/Wipe, the game removed it
    If it says something like Destoryed, and a reason, then EAH did it.
    If it says nothing, its a game bug

upload_2020-7-2_9-39-6.png

15. SylenThunder

SylenThunder Captain

Ok, it's saying Destroyed. "Structure deleted after stole it from MoC"

I have disabled the "Structure-Control execution" feature, and removed MoC from "Structure-Control: Set to Faction". It appears to have stopped making our ships disappear.

16. Primal

Primal Ensign

Ok I guess it is just not going to work.
    I have tried /173.234.27.34_30000/, /173.234.27.34_30000, 173.234.27.34_30000/,173.234.27.34_30000
    I get this error message with all them.
    06.jpg Also including a shot from filezilla
    07.jpg

17. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

That seems to be the correct one.
    The timeout message sounds more like another issue then.

Try FTP Passive mode

18. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

oh. yeah thts strange. Its a function to protect structures from being stolen back, after it was taken. For example when someone put a cockpit with code 0000 in and can still fly it. But Not sure why it got removed from you then.

19. SylenThunder

SylenThunder Captain

Yeah, basically we switch a ship from private to MoC. Then randomly from 30 seconds to 15 minutes later it gets poofed.

20. Primal

Primal Ensign

That seems to have worked many thanks for (all)your help, I was about ready to give up. Just out of curiosity do you know of any rented server host that allow for the full version to be installed?